Temporary Book Store Clerks - Prince Frederick
Company: College of Southern Maryland
Location: Prince Frederick
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Position Summary This is an applicant pool for future temporary
positions as a Bookstore Clerk on the Prince Frederick campus. This
applicant pool will be accessed by the hiring manager when there is
a hiring need. The duties and responsibilities of a bookstore clerk
are the following:
- Provide excellent customer service, answer telephones, and
perform general clerical and housekeeping duties.
- Accurately perform transactions on the Point of Sale cash
- Assist in the shipping and receiving of textbooks and general
merchandise from vendors and other CSM College Stores.
- Load and unload shipments. Boxes of books may weigh as much as
- Stock shelves.
- Assist with the pricing of stock.
- Complete other duties as assigned. Minimum Education and
- Retail sales experience preferred.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Experience operating a Point of Sale cash register.
- Ability to lift 50-70 lbs.
- Flexibility to work additional hours during textbook
deliveries, book rush, and textbook buyback periods
Keywords: College of Southern Maryland, Alexandria , Temporary Book Store Clerks - Prince Frederick, Other , Prince Frederick, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!