Membership Sales Representative
Company: Work With Your Handz
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are seeking an Experienced Membership Sales
RepresentativeWe are the industry leader in the area and are proud
to be serving customers since 1981! We want you to join our winning
team and help us continue to grow and expand! What can we do for
- Provide stability – over 30% of their staff has been employed
10 years or longer.
- We've been in business for 40 years and have 5-star
- We have a great benefits package (see full list below).
- We are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and
caring management team.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- We have tickets to the Washington Capitals and Jiffy Lube Live
concerts for employees to enjoy!
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the
community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest
technology platforms in the industry.
Job DescriptionThe Membership Sales Representative is responsible
for maintaining and growing the number of service plan memberships,
known as The Priority Club. This is accomplished by ensuring
memberships do not lapse, maintaining contact with members to
reinforce program value, and offering memberships to existing
customers.Responsibilities of the Membership Sales Representative·
Secure new membership contracts, renew expired contracts, and
convert missed opportunities· Develop targeted customer leads from
CRM system for sales follow-up· Contact existing customers to
ensure satisfaction and sell memberships· Follow up on cancelled
memberships to win back membership participation when possible·
Maintain daily and monthly performance tracking reports· Assist
with updating expired credit card information for current members·
Provide excellent customer service, negotiation, and interpersonal
skills Skills and Qualifications of our next Membership Sales
Representative· High School Diploma or GED· 2 years sales, via
phone and outbound, experience· Previous Residential Services
experience· Call Center and Customer Service experience· Effective
time management skills and accountability· Excellent follow
through· Detail oriented· Results driven individual· Excellent
written and verbal communication skills· Excellent computer skills
with proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Office Benefits for
- We offer great earning potential
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Dynamic work environment
- Family Atmosphere
- Supportive Management We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
which offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and
company vehicles, paid training, advancement opportunities within
your field and our company, and a respected leader in the home
services industry.Powered by JazzHRUgt9gviVWl
Keywords: Work With Your Handz, Alexandria , Membership Sales Representative, Sales , Manassas, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!