OCONUS Field Service Representative
Posted on: January 16, 2022
KAIROS, Inc is searching for an energetic, experienced, and
highly motivated Field Service Representative (FSR), to join our
Established in July 2013, KAIROS, Inc. is a growing Woman Owned
Small Business (WOSB) providing full life cycle Cybersecurity,
Program Management, Systems Engineering, and Training and Education
services focused on optimizing customers' program performance and
mission through proven methodologies and ethical practices. Our
headquarters is in California, MD near Naval Air Station Patuxent
River. We also have divisions in Dahlgren and Virginia Beach,
The FSR provides technical support, repair services, training and
communications detailed inspections for C5ISR systems installed on
military vehicles. This includes electrical work as well as
mechanical work in the realm of additive manufacturing.
This position is a 1-year minimum commitment (consists of two
6-month deployments) located OCONUS in potentially high-risk
- Operations and Maintenance of the 3D printer (printer training
will be provided)
- Printing and post processing of prototype and functional end
- Installation and repair of functional end use parts
- Installation, troubleshooting, repair, and replacement of
military C5ISR equipment on the Family of Special Operations
- This includes radios, power supplies, antennas, and user
- Cable fabrication and installation
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of how communication systems work
- Knowledge of troubleshooting communication systems
- Knowledge of communication system test equipment and their
- OCCUMED certification desired
- Strong customer relations, analytics, documentation
- Self-starter, highly motivated, strong work ethic with a
commitment to quality.
- Microsoft office quite proficiency.
- Ability to work within a challenging, fast-paced, team-oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and meet competing, deliverable
- Detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to provide
clear status and/or communicate issues
- Ability to adapt to evolving technology
Education and Experience:
- High School/GED required.
- Experience operating, troubleshooting, repairing, and testing
military communication systems.
- Experience installing and troubleshooting electronics equipment
in vehicles, desired.
- Military experience, desired.
Clearance: This position is subject to a government security
investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to
classified information. This position requires an ACTIVE Secret
KAIROS, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, ancestry, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state, or local laws.
As required by Executive Order 14042, Federal contractor employees
are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by January 4,
2022. KAIROS requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated prior to
their employment start date. KAIROS will provide reasonable
accommodation to those with an approved exemption prior to starting
employment as long as it does not create an undue hardship for
KAIROS and/or does not pose a direct threat to the health or safety
of the employee or others in the workplace.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Kairos, Alexandria , OCONUS Field Service Representative, Sales , California, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!