Sales Support Representative II (Fredericksburg, VA ONLY)
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Provides support to the sales team by relieving them of
administrative work. Duties may include order processing/entry,
making price quotations, record keeping, RFP response, product
training, or other related tasks.
- Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Support real-time 'tier 1' level help with Enterprise Business
Solutions and submit Help Desk Tickets or escalation when CRM
- Observe Salesforce use and identify inefficiencies and work
with reps to optimize processes; Document for training
- Experience working in (as a Sales rep/mgr) or supporting Sales
teams that rely on outbound sales motions.
- Good understanding of lead management processes, tools and
- Proven success understanding complex sales workflows and how to
attribute sales to proper owners.
- Demonstrated expertise in being able to translate sales data
requests into easy to follow Salesforce reports and
- Technical tools savvy - analytic and statistical skills
- Experience using Excel or Google Sheets, Salesforce and other
tools to cross check lead/opportunity lists.
- Deep or intermediate experience in tools like Tableau,
Qlikview/sense, Google Data Studio, Alteryx and similar.
- Ability to liaison with Sales Marketing to communicate, help
manage and analyze sales campaigns.
- Support will include both technical use as well as business
process adherence to ensure consultant proficiency of ongoing
monthly feature changes. Works closely with front line sales leader
and fellow analysts to drive effective use of the system.
- Manage and maintain reporting tools and handle ad-hoc
Salesforce reporting requests.
- Excellent Communication (written and verbal).
- Empathy for the customer; speed to resolve issues (understand
their challenges and tool environment).
- Can work with Salesforce PM's and engineers to drive needed
improvements to Salesforce.
- A proven curiosity and drive to learn, ask questions and
improve processes.Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an
Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified
candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: DISYS, Alexandria , Sales Support Representative II (Fredericksburg, VA ONLY), Sales , Fredericksburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!