CAR 2, Community Account Sales
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Job SummaryResponsible for increasing the number of active
subscribers and product penetration in assigned multi-dwelling
properties/communities by selling and promoting Comcast products
including video, high-speed Internet, voice and XFINITY Home.
Develop strong relationships with property management that is
conducive to the sale and retention of Comcast products and
services. Provide ongoing sales support to assigned MDU properties.
Utilizes advanced knowledge of Comcast's products and services as
well as sales process experience to maximize sales. Works with
moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.Job DescriptionCore
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of Comcast products, selling
and promoting offerings to customers on-site within multi dwelling
units. Displays thorough and recent competitive knowledge of
features, benefits, product differences, pricing and campaigns for
video, highspeed internet, voice and XFINITY Home.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals including net add improvement and
penetration goals as established by local market. Drives customer
acquisition, awareness, retention and interest in XFINITY products,
bundles and offers at the property level by leveraging available
programs (e.g., community rewards for property staff, events,
marketing collateral, channel resources and online/digital
- Proactively follows-up with customer and property staff as
appropriate regarding sales, product, technical, or customer care
issues. Leads fast resolution of product and customer care issues
across customer care, billing and technical support as a single
point of contact who is helpful to the customer and property staff
and also to internal teams.
- Develops strong working relationships with property management
and leasing staff of MDU properties and leverages their support
through onsite programs and events.
- Calls on and visits all new build MDU properties on regular and
consistent basis prior to and following occupancy; manages and
attends frequent on-site events to generate subscriber growth. For
new build and win back properties ensures that Comcast services are
available prior to occupancy dates.
- Effectively utilizes Microsoft Office, Google, Facebook,
Twitter, mobile apps and other software programs and social media
to drive online marketing efforts.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience2-5
YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast
provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most
sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details. Associated
topics: broker, home consultation, home sales, property agent,
property sales, real estate, real estate agent, real estate broker,
Keywords: Comcast, Alexandria , CAR 2, Community Account Sales, Sales , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!