Senior Information Security Analyst
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Description The Leidos Defense Group is seeking a Senior
Information Security Analyst for an opening in Alexandria, Virginia
contributing to the Analytic Support to Force Planning (ASFP)
program that supports the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD)
Cost Assessment and Program Evaluation (CAPE) Joint Data Support
(JDS). All on the Leidos Security Team value the importance of
safeguarding our nation's highly classified materials at all
levels. This Security Analyst will need to maintain the utmost
integrity.This position entails working with the Leidos Security
Team to manage, administer, operate, and maintain security for a
suite at multiple security levels from Secret to Special Access
Required. This includes a suite at the Collateral security level
and dual-use secure facility: Sensitive Compartmented Information
facility (SCIF) and Special Access Program facility (SAPF).The
Security Analyst will enhance the work of the Information System
Security Officer (ISSO) and Information System Security Manager
(ISSM) by researching current policies and procedures, updating,
and documenting Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and ensuring
compliance to DoD security standards. The Security Analyst will
implement and ensure compliance with important DoD security
directives, policies, and procedures, such as, the National
Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), the Physical
Security Standards for Special Access Program Facilities supporting
Joint Air Force, Army and Navy DoD SAPs and SAP-type compartmented
efforts.The analyst will work with the security team to administer
and manage policies and procedures associated with various
information systems across the applicable boundaries. These include
stand-alone networks and client computers and the Joint Worldwide
Intelligence Communication System (JWICS) network. The analyst will
work with the CAPE security office and the DoD Special Access
Program (SAP) Central Office (SAPCO) to ensure seamless compliance
with DoD security policies.In addition to the Dual-Use Facility,
the Security Analyst will administer all aspects of security
regarding an Open Collateral Suite at the Secret level.Primary
- Work with the security team to store, handle and dispose of
classified materials in compliance with all applicable
- Administer 701 and 702 forms.
- Manage burn bag use and disposal.
- Administer and account for all carrier bags.
- Work with building management as needed, concerning security
- Assist with the Authority to Operate renewals and
- Control moveable media imports and exports to include Compact
Discs, Digital Video Discs and Hard Drives.
- Conduct software and hardware inventory controls.
- Document and control media receipts for media from other
- Perform media destruction activities and documentation.
- Document the changing of the facility status between
- Assist in the opening and securing of the facility.
- Produce a weekly schedule of running projects and coordination
of security duties.Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related
discipline and 8 or more years of related experience. Additional
years of relevant experience can substitute degree
- US Citizen: Currently possess an active DoD Top Secret
clearance with the ability to obtain an SCI and SAP clearance.
- Strong experience, knowledge and understanding of the operation
of a SCIF and SAPF facilities.
- Familiarity with key national DoD strategic guidance, policies
and directives, such as the National Industrial Security Program
Operating Manual (NISPOM), the Physical Security Standards for
Special Access Program Facilities supporting Joint Air Force, Army
and Navy DoD SAPs and SAP-type compartmented efforts.
- Demonstrated proficiency with writing skills
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Initiative and ability to work with minimal
- Military experience
- Certifications such as Security PlusPay Range:Pay Range
$97,500.00 - $150,000.00 - $202,500.00The Leidos pay range for this
job level is a general guideline onlyand not a guarantee of
compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending
an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the
job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as
well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable
bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Alexandria , Senior Information Security Analyst, Professions , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!