Analyst, Reg-ent Quality and Performance Measurement
Company: American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck S
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Reporting Structure:The Analyst reports to the Director,
Reg-entSM RegistryQualificationsBachelor's degree or equivalent
experience required. Minimum of three years' experience in
healthcare or related environment; or one to three years of
experience and a related Master's Degree. Experience with data
analytics, and working knowledge of query software and analytics
platforms. Familiarity with data management, statistical analysis,
and fundamentals of research methodology preferred. Understanding
of health care delivery and physician performance and quality
improvement programs required. Attention to detail and
follow-through essential. Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
and successfully multi-task competing priorities. Candidate must be
organized, able to work as a member of a team, and be dedicated to
technical accuracy with a strong analytical eye and attention to
detail. Demonstrated excellent written communication skills. Some
travel required.Key Responsibilities
- Support the development of quality measures for
- Support the maintenance of AAO-HNS databases, tools, and
resources as assigned. Assist in queries and data
- Support submission of measures and related documentation to
CMS, for endorsement and/or consideration for inclusion in payment
- Support Director and Senior Manager to form measure development
panels; support panels in staff liaison role including identifying
panel members, communicating with panels through conference call
and email, setting up panel meetings, maintaining all records of
measure development meetings.
- Provide analytic support to assist the development and
maintenance of measure specifications and registry data
- Implement AAO-HNSF measures into Reg-ent registry and/or
national reporting programs such as the Merit-based Incentive
Payment System (MIPS) as assigned.
- Provide support in the statistical analysis for validity and
reliability testing for new measures.
- Provide programmatic, logistical, and administrative support
for member participation in MIPS.
- Innovative implementation of Microsoft applications (Excel,
Power BI, Teams, etc.) to efficiently organize and track ongoing
- In conjunction with Director, Reg-ent Registry, develop,
specify, test, and implement performance measures for federal
quality reporting programs and the Reg-ent registry.
- Monitor need for eCQMs, and e-specify measures as directed by
- Analyze research data requests and assist in the Reg-ent
Research data request process.
- Staff measure development panels/measure advisory committees to
support ongoing measure development efforts.
- Coordinate and manage teleconferences, meetings and write
- Perform internet research and literature reviews as
- Represent Research and Quality on cross-functional team
- Manage and oversee measures-related content on .
- Develop correspondence, reports, and newsletter articles for
the AAO-HNS/F's website, The Bulletin, The News, and other
communications regarding quality and performance measurement.
- May participate on an internal team, either through formal
assignment, or on an ad hoc basis.
- Work collaboratively with other staff, committee leaders, and
national efforts to support member quality reporting.
- Consistently demonstrate courteous, cooperative, and helpful
behavior to all contacts, internal and external.
- Changes in the Federal healthcare landscape may result in a
shift in Academy approach to measure development priorities.
Accordingly, duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or
changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or
informally, either orally or in writing. - - - Application
Instructions:Please submit your resume, cover letter and salary
expectations through one of the following options (applications
without this information may not be considered).Email: Attach a
Word document or copy and paste your cover letter and resume.Mail:
AAO-HNSF, 1650 Diagonal Road, VA 22314-2857 Attention: Human
ResourcesFax: 1-703-683-5100PandoLogic. , Location: Alexandria, VA
Keywords: American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck S, Alexandria , Analyst, Reg-ent Quality and Performance Measurement, Professions , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!