Electrical Field Supervisor
Company: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ
Posted on: May 28, 2023
WE ARE HIRING AN ELECTRICAL FIELD SUPERVISOR!! Are you an
Electrician with management experience and love to mentor and be a
leader for other electricians? If so, this is the job for you!We
are a family owned and run company that has been in business since
1982! With a fantastic reputation in the community, we have no
shortage of calls. What can we do for you?
- Provide stability over 30% of their staff has been employed 10
years or longer.
- Weve been in business for 40 years and have 5-star
- We have a great benefits package (see full list below).
- We are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and
caring management team.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- We have box seats to the Caps and Jiffy Lube Live for employees
- Team events for employees and their families.
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the
community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest
technology platforms in the industry. Benefits
- We offer great earning potential
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Dynamic work environment
- Tool, iPhone and iPad Allowance
- Family Atmosphere
- Supportive Management
- Immediate hire with year-round work Responsibilities for our
next Electrical Field Supervisor include:This position is 50% in
office and 50% in the field.
- Inspecting and assessing the work done by the electrical
- Mentor, train, and supervise electrical staff.
- Reading and interpreting plans to ensure the proper
installation of electrical systems.
- Troubleshooting system failures and equipment
- Repairing and maintaining electrical equipment.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work area.
- Ensure work is being installed according to local and NEC
- Order materials as needed to complete the job.
- Assist with troubleshooting as necessary to meet home
completion deadlines. Requirements for our next Electrical Field
- At least 5 years of experience in fast-paced, high-volume
residential electrical field
- Must have management, mentorship and leadership
- Clean, Valid Driver's License and ability to pass a full
background check and drug screen.
- Ability to troubleshoot circuitry and assist with necessary
repairs when needed.
- Well-developed organizational and decision-making
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications.
- Strong analytical and planning skills while being
- Knowledge of state and local regulations related to permitting
and residential maintenance.
- Excellent relationship and communication skills to successfully
negotiate, influence, and work effectively with clients and
- Strong computer skills and Service Titan experience We are an
Equal Opportunity Employer which offers competitive compensation,
excellent benefits, and company vehicles, paid training,
advancement opportunities within your field and our company, and a
respected leader in the home services industry.
Keywords: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ, Alexandria , Electrical Field Supervisor, Professions , Stafford, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...