Electrical Field Supervisor
Company: Work With Your Handz
Posted on: May 27, 2023
WE ARE HIRING AN ELECTRICAL FIELD SUPERVISOR!! -Are you an
Electrician with management experience and love to mentor and be a
leader for other electricians? If so, this is the job for you!We
are a family owned and run company that has been in business since
1982! With a fantastic reputation in the community, we have no
shortage of calls. - -What can we -do for -you?
- Provide stability - over 30% of their staff has been employed
10 years or longer.
- We've been in business for 40 years and have 5-star
- We have a great benefits package (see full list below).
- We are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and
caring management team.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- We have box seats to the -Caps and Jiffy Lube Live for
employees to enjoy!
- Team events -for employees and their families.
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the
community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest
technology platforms in the industry. - -Benefits
- We offer great earning potential
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Dynamic work environment
- Tool, iPhone and iPad Allowance
- Family Atmosphere
- Supportive Management
- Immediate hire with year-round -work -Responsibilities for our
next Electrical Field Supervisor include:This position is 50% in
office and 50% in the field.
- Inspecting and assessing the work done by the electrical
- Mentor, train, and supervise electrical staff.
- Reading and interpreting plans to ensure the proper
installation of electrical systems.
- Troubleshooting system failures and equipment
- Repairing and maintaining electrical equipment.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work area.
- Ensure work is being installed according to local and NEC
- Order materials as needed to complete the job.
- Assist with troubleshooting as necessary to meet home
completion deadlines. -Requirements for our next Electrical Field
- At least 5 years of experience in fast-paced, high-volume
residential electrical field
- Must have management, mentorship and leadership
- Clean, Valid Driver's License -and ability to pass a full
background check and drug screen.
- Ability to troubleshoot circuitry and assist with necessary
repairs when needed.
- Well-developed organizational and decision-making
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications.
- Strong analytical and planning skills -while being
- Knowledge of state and local regulations related to permitting
and residential maintenance.
- Excellent relationship and communication skills to successfully
negotiate, influence, and work effectively with clients and
- Strong computer skills and -Service Titan experience - -We are
an Equal Opportunity Employer which offers competitive
compensation, excellent benefits, and company vehicles, paid
training, advancement opportunities within your field and our
company, and a respected leader in the home services
industry.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Work With Your Handz, Alexandria , Electrical Field Supervisor, Professions , Manassas, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...