508 Compliance Analyst
Company: International Executive Service Corps
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Eagle Harbor is looking for a 508 Compliance Analyst to provide
Section 508 compliance evaluation and analysis support for the DoD
Office of the Inspector General (OIG) projects.
- Provide analytical assessment for technology involving DoD OIG
compliance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (29
- Assist in developing a comprehensive Section 508 compliance
program by ensuring that compliance with Section 508 is consistent
with federal, departmental policies, and industry best practices;
serve as Section 508 coordinator and subject matter expert on all
508 issues; provide guidance on technical issues involving Section
508 as it relates to the OIG web sites and all electronic media.
Review all electronic documents for Section 508 compliance.
- Assist the publication specialists and other OIG employees with
developing Section 508-compliant products. Recommend and implement
a workflow system to ensure Section 508 compliance is part of the
document and report publication development process.
- Review procedures and provide recommendations for improving
process for all OIG websites. Make the necessary technical
modifications and corrections to ensure maximum Section 508
compliance and support the goal of reaching 100% compliance.
- Monitor and recommend changes in laws, regulations, policies,
standards, guidance, technology, and other developments that affect
Section 508 compliance. Review procedures and provide
recommendations for improving Section 508 compliance on all DoD OIG
internal and external websites.
- Participate in weekly and quarterly meetings regarding release
of public information, website management, and Section 508
- Review procedures and provide recommendation for improving
process for acquiring emerging technology, and provide information
to assist management in incorporating Section 508 compliance when
planning for and making decisions regarding issues such as
modernization of technology, equipment, services, and processes
related to the release of public information.
- Develop component level training programs to instruct both web
and publications specialists on how to develop Section 508
- Liaise with OIG personnel as required to ensure 508 compliance
guidelines are effectively translated into OIG editing and quality
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Active Secret Clearance is required
- Five years of relevant Section 508 compliance evaluation and
- Ability to provide guidance on technical issues involving
Section 508 related to websites and electronic media
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) Position
is located in Alexandra, VA Apply at:
VEVRAA Federal Contractor Three Saints Bay, LLC and its
subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and
the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry
professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits
package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with
government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested
parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender,
national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran
status, disability, or any other category protected by federal,
state, or local law
Keywords: International Executive Service Corps, Alexandria , 508 Compliance Analyst, Professions , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...