Posted on: January 27, 2023
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the
WorldSite ManagerJob DescriptionThe Site Manager has overall
responsibility for cost, schedule and technical performance of the
operation. Accountable for production, supply, production
control/planning and quality management aspects of operation. Acts
as primary point of contact for customers at the work site
- Provide direction and leadership to all site assigned
- Prepare and submits site labor/non-labor budgets, forecast
estimated costs and control subcontractors.
- Control service contracts in support of site
- Manage all department managers/staff assigned to site
- Coordinate Range scheduling with all departments to ensure
training exercises are properly staffed.
- Manage and coordinates research and investigations into
- Provide guidance and assistance relative to operating problems
- Coordinate range scheduling with the government representatives
- Oversee scheduling of work assignment and workloads in
accordance with operational tasking and maintenance
- Interface with union representatives to ensure adherence to
union agreements and negotiated requirements.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S Customs and Border
Protection suitability clearance.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of
academic/technical/military training and experience.
- Possess 10 or more years of diverse management experience
including experience in tactical training systems and/or aviation
- Possess excellent communication, analytical, project management
and supervisory skills.
- Desktop computer skills are essential with proficiency in full
range of Microsoft Office products and should be capable of
preparing management level reports and presentations.
- Position requires frequent travel.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic preferred.Amentum is proud
to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide
equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military
veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status,
family structure, medical condition including genetic
characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or
physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job
can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any
other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Amentum, Alexandria , Site Manager, Professions , Manassas, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!