Company: Capstone Logistics
Posted on: January 26, 2023
* 6am - Finish
* Monday - Friday
Potential to earn over $800 per week!
Join our growing team! We are looking for motivated individuals who
want to further their career in warehousing with Capstone
Logistics. Capstone Logistics, is part of The Transportation and
Logistics industry which has been designated a "Critical
Infrastructure Segment", our associates are Essential.
Our Warehouse Associates load and unload both by hand and with
equipment. Associates are paid by the truck. The harder you work,
the more you earn!
* High-energy individual with a strong work ethic, the work is fast
paced and very physical
* Lift and carry a minimum of up to 25-75lbs, materials handled
* Prior warehouse and/or equipment experience is preferred but we
are willing to train the right candidate
* All candidates should be over the age of 18 and will have to
undergo a pre-employment drug test and background check
Why you should work with us:
* Get paid weekly -- Rewarding production pay -- your output means
earnings, the harder you work the more you can make
* Benefits -- after 60 days of employment
* Career growth, Over 580 Sites nationally
* Join our travel team, see the country, learn how all our sites
* Paid Training, Safety Incentives
Capstone Logistics, LLC is part of The Transportation and Logistics
industry which has been designated a "Critical Infrastructure
Segment". As a "critical infrastructure industry" worker in the
Transportation and Logistics industry, associates are considered
exempt from local restrictions such as curfews, shelter-in-place
orders, and other mobility restrictions when reporting to,
returning from, or performing his or her work functions.
Keywords: Capstone Logistics, Alexandria , Freight Runner, Professions , Manassas, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!