Residential Service Electrician
Company: Work With Your Handz
Posted on: January 25, 2023
WE ARE HIRING RESIDENTIAL SERVICE ELECTRICIANS! -Residential
Service Electricians -in Northern Virginia and Suburban Maryland to
service our customers.As a qualified candidate you will apply your
technical skills and knowledge in the assembly, installation,
maintenance, repair, and service of electrical systems and
fixtures. -What can WE do for -you?
- Provide stability - over 30% of their staff has been employed
10 years or longer.
- We've been in business for 40 years and have 5-star
- We have a great benefits package (see full list below).
- We are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and
caring management team.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- We have box seats to the Nat's, Caps and Jiffy Lube Live for
employees to enjoy!
- Team events for employees and their families.
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the
community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest
technology platforms in the industry. -Benefits for our
We offer great earning potentialPaid
vacation401k with company matchHealth, Vision and Dental
insuranceDynamic work environmentNo Shortage of CallsTool, iPhone
and iPad AllowanceFamily AtmosphereSupportive ManagementImmediate
hire with year-round -workOur most experienced and top performers
earn more than $100,000 per yearUniforms -As an experienced
Electrician you will: -Diagnose and repair residential electrical
systems, consult customers on their needs and wants, advise
customers on safety concerns regarding their homes electrical
systems and lead customers to informed and confident
decisions.Responsibilities of our next Electrician:
- Complete all general electrical in-home, service calls.
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best
options regarding the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance
options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable
for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable technician to
gain new referrals and repeated business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall
success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried
- Participate actively in all training exercises, meetings, trade
shows and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside
feedback and option sheets.Competencies for Success for our next
- Licensed with knowledge of local electrical codes and ability
to make on-the-job applications.
- Proven track record in electrical techniques including
electrical hardware, junction boxes and circuit breaker units,
trace lines and reading wiring diagrams.
- Maintaining continued education and training on a yearly
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Highly organized.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity, exceptional communication and social
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate
with customers positively.
- Strong desire to improve professionally.
- Team player. - -All qualified candidates will receive
consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be
discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status,
disability, or other protected category. We are an equal
opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test
are required to be considered for this position. -
Keywords: Work With Your Handz, Alexandria , Residential Service Electrician, Professions , Manassas, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!