Posted on: November 24, 2022
View all jobs Business Analyst Alexandria, Virginia -
Information Technology IT Business Analyst
The Business Analyst will support one of our government contracts
to work on client site (before and after COVID19 remote settings).
The right candidate will have the ability to work on multiple
projects/tasks in an agile environment. The Business Analyst acts
as a liaison between end-users/customers and developers during SDLC
- Track, update, and maintain document changes from the Product
Owner to the functional technical specifications and interface
requirement documentation. -
- Support and align efforts to meet customer and business
- Schedule and facilitate meetings minutes. Follow-up on action
items when necessary.
- Compose and peer review waterfall or agile project
- Prepare and document functional and technical requirements of
the web application, including preparing detailed test cases, user
stories, standard operation procedures, and epics.
- Works with stakeholders and project team to prioritize
- Reviews and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of
existing requirements gathering process.
- Manage customer relationship and expectations by developing a
communication process to keep other up-to-date on project
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business
Administration, or related field
- Proven experience in Business Analyst or Systems Analyst
- Direct experience with the Software Development Life Cycle
- Preferred experience with working in DMDC environment
- Preferred certified Scrum Master or Safe Agile
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (MS SharePoint and MS
Project) and JIRA
- Strong business and technical writing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and takes initiative to complete tasks
- Ability to successfully pass an intensive background
- US Citizen -
Security Clearance Requirement:
DoD public trust or interim secret clearance or higher
This position will work temporarily work remotely due to COVID-19,
-but only for the duration of the COVID-19, and will transition
back to a non-remote settings when and if COVID 19 remote is
Benefits: -Comprehensive benefits package including, but not
limited to health, dental, vision, PTO, HSA, FSA, opportunities for
bonuses, 401k match and more. -
Other Duties -Please note this job description is not designed to
cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law. -
Keywords: clearAvenue, Alexandria , Business Analyst, Professions , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!