After School Hours* Behavior Technician / Registered Behavior Technician
Company: Hybridge Learning Group
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Join Hybridge Learning Group (HLG) as a Behavior Technician
(BT) to provide ABA therapy to children and adolescents.*
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Behavior Technician to
provide home-based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) instruction to
students with developmental disabilities including Autism Spectrum
Disorder. Our Behavior Technicians work with our clients in their
homes during weekly scheduled sessions.
*What do we do at Hybridge Learning Group?*
If you are up for the challenge we have a position for you! You
will work hard. You will play hard. You will be a positive change
in the lives of a learner with autism. Our team works to make
difficult situations easier. And we do this by using a variety of
We help our learners communicate more effectively, manage
challenging behaviors, gain more independent skills and,
ultimately, we help them be the person they want to be.
*So what does a day at Hybridge Look Like?*
* Working directly with clients and parents
* Relationship building with clients through play
* Implementing individualized programming using Applied Behavior
* Implementing Behavior Treatment Plans as written by the Clinical
* Opportunity to be a trainer and train entry level Behavior
*What we are looking for: *
* Minimum of a High School Diploma
* Experience working with children and adolescents diagnosed with
autism for at least 1 year.
* Experience implementing Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) for at
least 1 year.
* Afternoon/ evening availability
* Must be able to meet the minimum requirement of providing therapy
to clients for 9-12 months.
* Must meet the minimum requirement of working 4 hours per
*Physical Requirements: *
* Standing, bending or kneeling for long periods of time.
* Lift and carry up to 50 pounds
* Physical labor required and appropriate to complete the tasks at
* Exposure to blood, chemicals, and other bodily fluids
* Other physical demands that coincide with the duties of a
*Benefits and Pay: *
* Competitive hourly rates based on experience and level of
* Company wide events such as organized Happy Hour, BCBA study
* Staff Recognition Awards
* Flexible scheduling with focus on work life balance
*Ongoing opportunities for professional development and growth:
* Ability to access resources to complete training and assessment
to sit for your Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) exam. The RBT
is a nationally recognized credential.
* If interested in pursuing ABA as a career and you have earned
your Bachelor's and/ or Master's degree, Fieldwork Supervision
toward your BCBA or BCaBA credential is provided at no cost for
* HLG has university partnerships with that offer tuition discounts
to HLG employees:
* Rider University that offers a 20% discount on tuition (for New
* Capella University that offers a 10% discount on tuition
*About Hybridge Learning Group: *
* We have over 15 years experience enhancing the growth and
education of individuals with developmental disabilities across New
Jersey, Delaware, Maryland and Virginia.
* We foster a supportive atmosphere, where you can learn new
skills, create lasting relationships and grow with our team.
* We provide competitive hourly compensation and value ALL our
employees as equal parts of the team!
* Check out a quick video about working here at HLG: THIS is how we
make a difference! Visit our Youtube channel!
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $20.00 - $28.00 per hour
* Flexible schedule
* Referral program
* After school
Work Location: On the road%58047475%
Keywords: Hybridge Learning Group, Alexandria , After School Hours* Behavior Technician / Registered Behavior Technician, Professions , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!