Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Company: ABA Therapy for Tricare
Posted on: November 25, 2022
We need Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) to provide home
and community-based ABA services to our clients. This includes the
implementation of a treatment plan developed by a Board Certified
Behavior Analyst-Doctorate (BCBA-D) addressing functional
communication, behavior, feeding, independent daily living skills,
and social skills. The RBT will also monitor the progress of a
treatment plan and work closely with the BCBA-D and
parents/caregivers to update the treatment plan as necessary. Below
is a list of common responsibilities that a RBT has with our
*DISCLAIMER: RBTs must be able to pass a 10-year background check
and have current in-person CPR/BLS certification.*
* Provide 1:1 ABA therapy in-home and community-based
* Implement individualized treatment plans developed by BCBAs.
* Collect data to monitor the progress and effectiveness of the
individualized treatment plan.
* Provide regular written and verbal progress updates on treatment
* Support the BCBA with training families on implementing
individualized treatment plans.
* Participate in monthly team training/meetings.
* Ensure that the client is in a safe and positive environment at
* Writes and submits daily session notes within 24 hours of session
* Follows the policies and procedures of DBT.
*Areas We Provide Services In: *
Ft. Belvoir, Alexandria, Woodbridge, Lorton, and Springfield.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $30.00 per hour
* Flexible schedule
* Professional development assistance
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* Are you a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)?
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* In-person or Hybrid CPR/BLS (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: ABA Therapy for Tricare, Alexandria , Registered Behavior Technician (RBT), Professions , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!