Construction Account Manager-potential 6 figure earnings
Company: Republic Services, Inc.
Posted on: August 5, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY: Within a designated market, (covering
Fredericksburg to Fairfax) the Construction Account Manager is
responsible for identifying leads and proactively prospecting and
selling temporary waste removal to customers primarily in the
construction industry. The Construction Account Manager is also
responsible for building and growing long-term relationships and
increasing revenue to meet and exceed the monthly targeted
profitable growth objectives in support of the Company's overall
goals. The Construction Account Manager meets regularly with
prospective and existing clients in his or her assigned market area
to deliver sales presentations, follow up with key decision makers
and sell all services, as appropriate.
* Effectively maintains and retains existing customers by building
effective long-term relationships and customer loyalty.
* Identifies viable leads, manages prospects and secures all lines
of temporary business offered within the market to exceed monthly
established targeted profitable individual and team growth
* Prepares and delivers sales presentations to grow existing client
base; follows up with key decision makers,
* Utilizes Salesforce on a daily basis; schedules and documents all
activities such as calls, meetings and proposals.
* Generates and provides sales leads for permanent sales
opportunities to the appropriate sales representative in the market
to capture additional revenue.
* Regularly meets with Sales Manager to review weekly customer
retention and relationship activities, progress versus goals and
status of key customer relationships.
* Partners with the operations team, when needed, to address
customer services issues.
* Builds relationships and increases Company visibility through
participation in Company-sponsored activities, trade shows, chamber
of commerce events and other similar activities.
* Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
* Waste or transportation industry experience.
* Bachelor's Degree or minimum of 5 years of relevant sales
* Minimum of 2 years of relevant sales experience. (Required)
* Valid driver's license. (Required)
Keywords: Republic Services, Inc., Alexandria , Construction Account Manager-potential 6 figure earnings, Professions , Fredericksburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!