Analyst, Quality Improv Data
Company: Mary Washington Healthcare
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Start the day excited to make a difference---end the day knowing
you did. Come join our team.Job Summary:
The Quality Improvement Data Analyst provides critical support to
the organization through data collection and quality reporting
activities related to the Ryan White program. The incumbent of this
position will be responsible for completing data extraction and
imports. The Quality Improvement Data Analyst will work in
collaboration with other program Associates, management,
leadership, and outside agencies or consultants to achieve the
program's overall goals and demands for compliance and
improvement.Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Ensures data collection and entry into CAREWare and other
applicable databases is compliant with the requirements of the Ryan
White grant, to include the Ryan White Service Report. Creates data
collection workflows and acts as a systems administrator.
- Conducts HIV Performance Management data collection, analysis,
and reporting. Performs structured/random quality audits across
multiple software applications to validate accuracy of data.
Collaborates with the staff to develop and execute an action plan
based on findings.
- Reviews and maintains Ryan White HIV Quality Management Plan by
setting Quality Management program goals and implementing related
Quality Management Work Plan in compliance with Ryan White grant
- Collaborates with the Ryan White Program Manager and Ryan White
Quality Improvement Group to identify opportunities for improvement
and set goals based on findings. In collaboration with Ryan White
Quality Improvement Group, identify opportunity for care or service
improvement and lead project to that end, using
- Regularly conduct an evaluation of clinical outcomes (for
example, Viral Load Suppression) to identify any disparity
associated with demographic identification vs clinical condition;
respond to negative findings with corrective action in
collaboration with Ryan White Quality Improvement Group
- Disseminates information, goals, objectives, and statuses
obtained through collaboration with partnering or governing
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with Ryan White grant
standards by ensuring internal objectives and activities are
aligned to grant requirements, current HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)
Program Management definitions, and evidence-based benchmarks.
- Chairs and coordinates Ryan White Quality Improvement Group
meetings, takes meeting minutes, and disseminates meeting outcomes
and information to applicable staff
- Prepares and submits the annual Ryan White Services Report, and
funder recipient, provider, and data reports.
- Regularly access current information useful for job performance
and improving HIV care and access to care, including: TARGET Center
website and webinars, HAB news, National Quality Center, and
- Participates in Ryan White Quality Conferences.
- Assists with Ryan White grant-writing as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Associates degree required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Excel, Word,
PowerPoint, etc.) required.
- Experience in public health or a medical field is
- Experience working with HIV programs and/or services
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in
its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, and veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Mary Washington Healthcare, Alexandria , Analyst, Quality Improv Data, Professions , Fredericksburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!