Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Senior Business Analyst will work on multiple workstreams at
once in an Agile environment, with a focus on changes to product
- Track, update, and document suggestions from the Product Owner
and technical Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), creating requirements
for new features and changes to existing features. -
- Schedule and facilitate meetings minutes, following up on
action items when necessary.
- Develop summary PowerPoint decks for leadership, including
graphics, roadmaps, and basic tables
- Prepare and document functional and technical requirements of
the web application, including preparing user stories, standard
operating procedures, and epics.
- Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected
- Analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing
requirements gathering process.
- Manage customer relationship and expectations by developing a
communication process to keep others up-to-date on project
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested
- Proactive and take initiative to complete tasks thoroughly,
following up with SMEs as needed
- Experienced with SAP Concur Travel, Expense, or
- Effective at summarizing complex verbal discussion into action
items, decisions, questions, and next steps
- Effective and comfortable with summarizing complex topics
verbally and in writing for both leadership and new users.
- Proactive and experienced enough to create, refine, or change
existing processes to support the team
- Direct experience with the Agile Software Development Life
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (SharePoint, Word, and
- Proficient in using Atlassian JIRA
- Experienced in Business or Systems analysis
- Able to successfully pass an intensive background
- US Citizen
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business
Administration, or related field
- Preferred experience with working in DHRA or DMDC
- Preferred Certified Scrum Master or SAFe Agile
Security Clearance Requirement:
- DoD public trust or interim secret clearance or higher
Benefits: -Comprehensive benefits package including, but not
limited to health, dental, vision, PTO, HSA, FSA, opportunities for
bonuses, 401k match and more. -
Location: - The job is currently full-time remote, with potential
to return full or part-time to the client site in Alexandria, VA to
be determined based on government guidelines.
Other Duties -Please note this job description is not designed to
cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: clearAvenue, Alexandria , Program/Business Analyst, Professions , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!