Principal Compliance Consultant
Posted on: June 25, 2022
This person is responsible for delivering expert consulting to
customers and partners and providing thought leadership in
Continuous Assurance and Compliance Operations.This Jobot Job is
hosted by Mark OuelletteAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary $130,000 -
$150,000 per yearA Bit About UsWell funded Startup that is
disrupting the governance, risk and compliance software space. They
are building cloud software with a passion for a great user
experience, simplicity, and positive social impact.Why join us?
- Base + Equity
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k and match
- Great Benefits
- Quarterly Wellness benefit
- Remote stipendsJob DetailsResponsibilities
- Provides consulting services to customers and partners for
compliance operations covering the key areas of information
security, data privacy, financial reporting, and social
- Provide guidance for customers for how they can utilize company
platform to establish best in class Compliance Operations and
achieve Continuous Assurance.
- Engages the community of customers, partners, industry
analysts, influencers, and standards bodies with rich content that
covers the why and how of Continuous Assurance and Compliance
- Develops content and presents at industry events (both in
person and virtual), webinars, and podcasts.
- Works with the team to create best practices and playbooks for
achieving Continuous Assurance and publish the definitive maturity
model for Continuous Assurance.
- Provides feedback that influences the product roadmap and
features based on the real-life experiences of our customers and
- Provides strategic sales support to the sales team helping
prospective customers understand the path to highly effective
Compliance Operations and to Continuous Assurance.Qualifications
- Is a recognized thought leader (or has potential to be) in the
area of compliance and information security.
- Exceptional presentation skills with experience presenting to
large audiences at in person conferences and virtual events.
- Is effective at communicating a strategic vision for the future
to the C-Suite of large enterprises.
- Flexible, collaborative, team-oriented individual who shows
initiative and holds themselves accountable.
- 5+ years of experience working with large, global enterprises
to implement effective compliance programs.
- Experience in compliance operations implementing common
controls across multiple frameworks.
- Deep knowledge of many of the common frameworks such as those
for information security (SOC2, ISO 27001, HIPAA, NIST/FedRamp/CMMC
etc.), data privacy (GDPR, CCPA etc,), financial reporting (SOX),
and social responsibility (emerging ESG standards).Tools
- Google Suite Docs, Sheets, Slides, Atlassian Suite Jira,
- CRM Salesforce, Quala Learning Management (LMS)
- Communications Gmail, Zoom, Slack
- OS Windows, MacOther tools as neededInterested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Alexandria , Principal Compliance Consultant, Professions , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!