Manpower Training Analyst
Company: Engility Corporation
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Description - External
SAIC is seeking a Manpower Training Analyst to support our team in
* Candidate will provide manpower analysis support with detailed
knowledge of Navy directives governing manpower policies and
* Able to advise on the expected effect of revisions thereto and
develop plans for implementation.
* Perform continuing liaison with relevant training and technical
specialists on the staff of Surface Combat System Training Command
(SCSTC), its commands, detachments and sites.
* Perform reviews and analysis of related Navy Training System
Plans (NTSPs), Training Project Plans (TPPs), Training System
Installation Plans (TSIPs) and Front End Analysis (FEAs) for
manpower requirements in support of training, report analysis and
recommendations to the Government.
* Process data from My Navy Assignment (MNA), the Total Force
Manpower Management System (TFMMS), TFMMS Online, and Fleet
Training Management Planning System (FLTMPS) to support the
* Review and maintain accurate manning data contained in Officer
Distribution Control Report (ODCRs) and Billet Based Distribution
* Provide technical support during the conduct of manpower and
manning studies, and in developing findings and recommendations for
submission to management.
* Technical support shall include spreadsheet displays, graphic
presentations and graphs as appropriate to support conclusions.
* Draft correspondence and point papers to address Manpower and
* Develop billet summaries reflecting proposed changes for
presentation to managers
* Maintain databases to generate the Long Range Training and
Replacement Plan (LORTARP).
* Maintain billet and employee (military, civilian and contractor)
assignment data in various systems such as MNA and the Total
Workforce Management System (TWMS).
* Maintain historical files of AMDs, MCRs.
Qualifications - External
Required Education and Experience:
* Bachelor and three (3) years or more related Naval
experience,four (4) years of experience accepted in lieu of
* previous military experience required
* Proficient in Microsoft suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Adobe
* Must possess Active Secret clearance to start
Keywords: Engility Corporation, Alexandria , Manpower Training Analyst, Professions , Dahlgren, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!