Company: SimVentions, Inc - Glassdoor --- 4.6
Posted on: June 25, 2022
SimVentions, consistently voted one Virginia's Best Places to
Work, is looking for a junior to mid-level Program Analyst to join
our team! The Program Analyst will work on the development and
evolution of a strategic planning tool that will enhance the Navy's
delivery of capability needs to surface combatants. This position
will require local travel in the DC Metro Area including
Fredericksburg and Dahlgren, VA
* Establish and maintain a highly detailed database, helping
government client manage priorities, costs, and schedules
* Perform database entry and maintain configuration management of
* Interface with customers, and base support personnel, to ensure
timeliness and meeting of all sponsor requirements
* Assist the customer with the implementation of Agile practices
* Provide professional and informed inputs to program artifacts
* Prepare and assist in presenting formal status briefings
* Assist in facilitating meetings, capturing minutes and action
Required Skills & Experience:
* Minimum of 3 years of experience directly supporting program
management and/or engineering and technical services for the US
* Knowledge of common Navy processes
* Proficiency with assisting customers in planning, execution, and
management of project requirements
* Strong analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills
Additional Requirements: Due to the requirements in the Safer
Federal Workforce Taskforce guidance and the nature of our covered
contracts and facilities, all employees may need to be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 or have a legal exemption with approved
Preferred Skills & Experience:
* Knowledge of and experience with Agile practices and
* Experience with the Atlassian Tool Suite
* Proficient with typical Microsoft Office applications (Project,
PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
Education: Bachelor's Degree from an accredited school
Minimum Clearance: Secret
Location: Fredericksburg, VA, Dahlgren, VA, Potential Telework
Why Work for SimVentions?
SimVentions is about more than just being a place to work with
other growth-orientated technically exceptional experts. It's also
a fun place to work. Our family-friendly atmosphere encourages our
employee-owners to imagine, create, explore, discover, and do great
Support Our Warfighters
SimVentions is a proud supporter of the U.S. military, and we take
pride in our ability to provide relevant, game-changing solutions
to our armed men and women around the world.
Drive Customer Success
We deliver innovative products and solutions that go beyond the
expected. This means you can expect to work with a team that will
allow you to grow, have a voice, and make an impact.
Get Involved in Giving Back
We believe that one of the best ways to be a well-rounded company
is to have well-rounded employees, and one of the ways we encourage
that is by providing a wide range of service opportunities for our
team members to engage in throughout the year.
Build Innovative Technology
SimVentions takes pride in its innovative and cutting-edge
technology, so you can be sure that whatever project you work on,
you will be having a direct impact on our customer's success.
Work with Brilliant People
At SimVentions, we don't just hire the smartest people. We hire
experienced, creative individuals who are passionate about what
they do, and who benefit from the culture that we have created
Create Meaningful Solutions
We are trusted partners with our customers and are provided
challenging and meaningful requirements to help them solve.
E mployees who join SimVentions will enjoy benefits like:
* Impact: work on projects that directly support the defense of our
* Serve: work for a company that supports its surrounding
* Employee Owned: work with the best and help build YOUR
* Dress code: business casual. We like to be comfortable while we
* Healthcare: one of the best packages in the industry.
* Culture: add to our culture of technical excellence and
* Food: we have a lot of food around here.
* Family focus: work for a team that recognizes the importance of
* Employee appreciation: lots of events throughout the year.
* Resources: excellent facilities, tools, and training
opportunities to grow in your field.
* Open communication: work in an environment where your voice
* Fitness/Well-being: opportunities to participate in company
sports teams and workout groups.
* Professional development: employee-led interest groups for
personal and professional development plus great training
* What you bring to the table: contribute, grow, and thrive.
* Lots of employee appreciation events throughout the year
* Excellent working facilities and tools to get your job done
* Regular communication ("All-Hands", "SimV Share", "Imagineering
Day") to stay connected to SimV culture, stay abreast of what is
happening in the company, and meet new faces while eating good
* SimVentions sports teams and workout groups
* Employee led interest groups for personal and professional
* What you bring to the table---
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: SimVentions, Inc - Glassdoor --- 4.6, Alexandria , Program Analyst, Professions , Quantico, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!