Company: SERVPRO of Talbot/Dorchester/Mid-Upper Shore/The L
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionWe have full time and part time positions for
Summary: The cleaning technician performs cleaning processes to
fulfill the service needs of individual restoration projects. By
providing quality, consistent, efficient work, the cleaning
technician represents the best in the cleanup and restoration
industry. Primary Responsibilities: 1. Inventory and load the work
vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each
project. Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment
2. Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and
equipment for each project.
3. Perform production processes as directed.
4. Adhere to safety and risk management guidelines at all
5. Communicate with crew chief and other technicians to maintain
efficient production processes.
6. Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown. Leave
jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
7. Inventory and clean all contents necessary for the job site.
Necessary Experience and Skill Set:
· Strong work ethic.· Strong oral communication skills.
· Experience in cleaning preferred, but will train the right
person.All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed
by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently
owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees
are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the
supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner
Keywords: SERVPRO of Talbot/Dorchester/Mid-Upper Shore/The L, Alexandria , Cleaning Technician, Professions , Hebron, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!