Environmental Technician II
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Opportunity:HydroChemPSC is looking for a Environmental
Technician II to join their safety conscious team! The
Environmental Technician is responsible for the safe and proper
execution of HydroChemPSC jobs across all services lines.About
HydroChemPSCHydroChemPSC, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier
industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North
America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors.
HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system,
innovative career development platform, committed customer service,
deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We
are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance.
We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for
our customers and the most comprehensive training and career
development for our employees.Essential Duties:
- Responsible for safety policies and procedures of both the
company and the customer, including hands-on information regarding
operations, safety, equipment, emergency response and
- Hands-on operation of manual and automated hydroblasting
- Operation of special equipment, such as Ultra High-Pressure
- Operate equipment by energizing the pumping equipment and/or
any specialized Hydroblasting and/or chemical cleaning equipment,
vacuum trucks and cutting equipment being used on the job.
- May be required to examine surface cleaned to ensure
conformance to company and customer expectations.
- Perform routine maintenance on company equipment being used on
- Additional duties as assigned.Working Environment:
- Industrial setting, refinery, petrochemical, utilities, pulp
and paper mills, etc.
- Extensive travel.Skills and Experience:
- Specific vocational preparation including classroom safety
training, on-the-job training and essential experience gained on
- Language proficiency: understand English at a level to
comprehend safety training and respond to instructions in emergency
- Valid driver license and other requirements of company's
driving policy required when driving company vehicle or using
personal vehicle on company business.
- Must be knowledgeable in the operation of emergency equipment,
such as fire extinguishers.Educational Requirements:
- High school diploma / GED or equivalent experience.HydroChemPSC
and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all
individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national
origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran
status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other
characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law.
HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: HydroChemPSC, Alexandria , Environmental Technician II, Professions , Manassas, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!