Program Analyst PMA265
Posted on: November 22, 2021
* Location: *
* Date Posted: *2021-11-16
* Category: *Program Management
* Subcategory: *Project Analyst
* Schedule: *Full-time
* Shift: *Day Job
* Travel: *No
* Minimum Clearance Required: *Interim Secret
* Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: *Secret
* Potential for Remote Work: *Yes
SAIC is looking for a *Program Analyst *(PMA 265) to provide
engineering support to a number of NAVAIR programs at Patuxent
River, MD from our California, MD office.
Note: This role allows for up to 3 days of telework/ work from
home/ remote/ virtual work at home opportunity. Must be able to
work on site in Patuxent River, MD approximately 2 days a week to
participate in face to face meetings.
Responsibilities will include:
* Serve as a liaison between program management and planning,
project support team, and modification line management.
* Collection, analysis, and documentation of a variety of different
types of technical data across multiple teams. Data collected,
analyzed, and documented will be presented in different levels of
stakeholder meetings and used to support decision making across
teams within the program office.
* Providing analysis and recommendations for path forward based on
collected and analyzed data.
* Regular communication with Engineering and Program Management
stakeholders at all levels within the program office to present or
* Coordinate and provide technical inputs in the development of
engineering documentation to include SOW, CDRL, SETR Events and
planning, and technical maturity assessments.
* Participation in, facilitation, and coordination of technical
engineering meetings as required.
* Participation in all levels of technical meetings to include
preparation or collection of materials, presentation of materials,
development of minutes, action tracking, and attendance
* Review, analyze, and advise on the acceptance or rejection of
CDRL submittals by the prime contractor.
* Review, analysis, and tracking of a variety of technical
documentation including ECPs and Technical Directives.
* Identify and analyze processes for potential improvements and
efficiencies as well as reporting status on all items being
tracked, developed, or delivered.
* May also include working with program management in the
development of budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project
requirements as required
Required Education and Experience
* HS/GED and seven (7) years of experience OR Bachelors and three
(3) years or more of related experience OR Masters and one (1) year
of related experience
* US Citizen with the ability to obtain a DOD Secret Level Security
Clearance. Interim Secret Clearance required to start work.
* 4 years of recent and relevant experience in program management
or technical analysis discipline.
* Ability to communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders across
various disciplines and organizational representation.
* Familiarity with advanced techniques in both PowerPoint and
* Familiarity with NAVAIR or Navy program office environments.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to
adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be
fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their
first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an
exemption to the vaccination requirement at [Contact
Us](https://www.saic.com/contact/contact_us) and must have an
approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer
site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence
over SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed
represents the typical salary range for this position based on
experience and other factors.
SAIC-- is a premier Fortune 500-- technology integrator driving our
nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of
offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence
markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital,
artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise
and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we
integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our
partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient
solutions that are critical to achieving our customers'
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by
purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an [Equal
fostering a respectful work culture based on [diversity, equity,
that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia,
SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more
information, visit [saic.com](http://www.saic.com/).
Keywords: SAIC, Alexandria , Program Analyst PMA265, Professions , California, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!