Store Operations Manager - Production (SPANISH BILINGUAL)
Company: 2nd Ave Value Stores
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Store Operations Manager - Production (SPANISH BILINGUAL)2nd Ave
Value Stores and Village Thrift Stores have been dedicated to
bringing its customers the best value and quality in second-hand
clothing, household goods and collectibles since 1959. We have
provided millions of dollars to charities by purchasing our
merchandise through their collection efforts.
The Store Operations Manager - Production is in integral part of
the 2nd Ave Stores Leadership Team by supporting the Operations
side of the discount retail business. Operations is the heart of
each of our stores. If things are not running well behind the
scenes in the back room, the entire operation will suffer.
As our Store Operations Manager Production, you will ensure
accurate pricing, rack organization and presentation, upkeep of
merchandising protocols and standards, seasonal product storage,
efficient and productive workflow as well as a clean and safe
- High Energy
- Detail Oriented
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with high piece count inventory management and
- Adaptability to constantly changing retail industry
- Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute
- Team Motivated
- 6 months experience leading a team
- Comfortable presenting information and delegating
- Enjoy mathematics
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Open Availability including Evenings and Weekends
- Read, write and speak English fluently
- Spanish Bilingual highly preferred but not required
- Ensure retail store performance meets financial targets and key
metrics based on annual and quarterly budgets(s).
- Manage merchandise condition, output volume, spread of prices
and seasonal storage.
- Plan, prioritize, schedule, assign and direct work of the team,
adjusting as needed, to achieve sales, production, labor
efficiency, and profit objectives.
- Oversee quality control checks throughout all production
stages; during production, prior to rolling, on the floor and at
recycle off the floor.
- Continually monitor and set the pace, leading by example and
completing quality control checking with side-by-side employee
involvement to observe, assess, coach, and counsel
- Maintain a respectful core values-driven workplace using open
communication tools to convert team member input into meaningful
action. Likewise address complaints and resolve issues consistent
with our values, policies and procedures; providing recognition and
- Recognize and develop associates with leadership potential.
Interview potential external and internal candidates for an
efficient and positive team.
- Train in General Retail Store Manager Responsibilities. Expect
to grow within the company.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Proactively promote and manage Loss Prevention and Safety to
Protect company assets, associates and information.
- Previous Supervisor Experience
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment
- High School Diploma required
- 18 years of age or older
Apply Online Below Today!
Keywords: 2nd Ave Value Stores, Alexandria , Store Operations Manager - Production (SPANISH BILINGUAL), Professions , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!