Company: Big Sky Editorial
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Big Sky is seeking a Business Analyst with an active Secret
clearance to join our team. This position will be performed for a
client in the DC, Maryland, and Virginia area.
We're looking for self-motivated, results-oriented professionals
who thrive in a high-risk, high-reward environment.
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Job Mission: Work with a team to analyze, redesign, and implement
agency specific systems hierarchies and workflows for a Defense
Here's What You Will Be Accountable For
- Document organizational processes which capture Doctrine,
Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership and Education,
Personnel, Facilities, Policy (DOTMLPF-P) processes
- Identify gaps between business operations and technology
- Present meaningful end states for leadership consumption
This Job Might Be For You If
- You enjoy figuring out how to get over, around, or through
barriers to success. You're not intimidated by complexity and seek
creative solutions to tough problems.
- You are a critical thinker, willing to dig deep into the root
cause of problems.
- You can quickly grasp complex concepts and make them easily
understandable to others.
- You know how to effectively communicate with clients and team
members; you are a good listener and you can clearly articulate
arguments and key points.
- You love to work with people and understand that your number
one result is to make your teammates successful.
- You are sensitive to the needs of all stakeholders -- you
understand that change can be tough, and you are invested in
setting them up for success.
- You know how to analyze complex data and draw insightful
- You measure success in terms of results achieved, rather than
hours spent working.
- You are an expert at juggling multiple priorities and managing
your time to get the maximum results.
You Should Have
- An Active Secret Clearance (or higher)
- 5 years' of experience working with DoD business
- 5 years' experience performing Business Model analysis to
assist in standardizing the organization's workflow
- 5 years' experience conducting systems analysis for DoD
Software Development Project
- Bachelor's Degree
Everything we do at Big Sky is dictated by our values. We take them
very seriously, and we're proud of this unwavering commitment.
Results: We get them -- for each other, for our customers, our
partners, and our families.
Hustle: We don't take "no" for an answer. We don't make excuses. We
scrape and claw to make sure the details are always right.
Curiosity: We question everything, and learn constantly, from any
source we can get our hands on. We are smart because we know we
don't have all the answers, and because we always want to get
Respect: We treat each other like adults. We respect what makes
each of us unique and productive. We practice honest and ongoing
feedback as a way of respecting each other. We know that without
ethics (doing the right thing) and honesty, there can be no trust
Big Sky is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy,
sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin,
disability, age (40 or older), genetic information (including
family medical history) or protected Veteran status.
Keywords: Big Sky Editorial, Alexandria , Business Analyst, Professions , Quantico, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!