Company: ASEC Inc
Location: Lexington Park
Posted on: April 9, 2021
ASEC is currently searching for a Financial Analyst to support a
NAVAIR program office. The Financial Analyst will perform critical
program management, acquisition, technical, and business analysis
and provide support to ensure program success. The Financial
Analyst will collect, organize, and interpret technical data and
financial information relating to systems acquisition and product
programs, track program/project status and schedules, and apply
policies and procedures for planning and execution of program
Education and Experience:
- Education - BS or BA degree from an accredited college or
university in Business, Management, Engineering or a related
technical discipline, or allowable substitution of education plus
- Experience - Two (2) to five (5) years of recent/relevant
technical experience in project/program management, technical or
business analysis discipline.Required Clearance: This position is
subject to a government security investigation and must meet
eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Must
have an ACTIVE security clearance.Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of NAVAIR CSPT and PMT tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of DOD and SECNAV series instructions.
- Utilization of NAVAIR Management Tools.
- Development of sound acquisition strategies.
- Development and execution of integrated Government
- Development, management, and execution of budget/phasing
- Demonstrated analytical skills for cost and performance
- Experience processing program acquisition, funding, and
contract documentation for military programs.
- Experience in program/project status, earned value management
(EVM) and schedules.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SECNAV, OPNAV and OSD policy and
documentation related to PPBS, life-cycle management of military
- Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of
- Analyzes requirements, status, budget, and schedules.
- Performs management, technical, or business case analyses.
- Collects, completes, organizes, and interprets data relating to
aircraft/weapon/project acquisition and product programs.
- Tracks program/project status and schedules.
- Applies government-instituted processes for documentation,
change control management.
- Provide project/program analysis and support for all aspects of
the project, program, department, division and/or branch.
- Participate as a member of and/or provide support for support
the specified project, program, department, division, and/or
- Requires flexibility in work hours.We recruit, employ, train,
compensate, and promote the most qualified persons for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity
and expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or
any other status protected by law. ASEC will not discharge or in
any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants
because they choose to inquire about, discuss, or disclose their
own compensation or the compensation of another employee or
applicant.If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as
an applicant under the law, please click here:
Keywords: ASEC Inc, Alexandria , Financial Analyst, Professions , Lexington Park, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!