Company: Bonaventure Realty Group
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Bonaventure Property Management is a real estate private equity
company headquartered in Arlington, VA which was founded in 1999.
Bonaventure specializes in multifamily asset management,
development, and redevelopment, design and construction, primarily
in the Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern US. Bonaventure is fully
integrated to oversee every phase of the acquisition, management,
and disposition of our properties. We provide a comprehensive
benefits package. It includes a very generous contribution to our
group health plan, dental coverage, short and long term disability,
life insurance, and most importantly, we match 50% of the first 6%
on our 401(k) plan. We offer 20 vacation/PTO days. Our Mission
Statement: To continually exceed the expectations of our employees,
customers, and investors. Provide our employees with a fun
environment for personal growth, financial security, and career
advancement while fostering a "sense of family." Strive to ensure
that our customers and investors receive exceptional service and
value; they have a choice and they chose us. Job Description: We
are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to serve
as Leasing Consultant for a rapidly growing and dynamic property
management organization. This position is responsible for leasing,
marketing, and customer service.--This is an outstanding career
opportunity for an energetic sales professional to be part of a
passionate team of A players, committed to Bonaventure's Core
Values: Growth, Reputation, Attitude, Collaboration, Impact and
Accountability. This position reports to the Property Manager.
Specific Responsibilities: Contributions to Core Values Growth
- Finding a home for prospective residents by meeting prospects
needs and using innovative sales techniques.
- Follow up on all inquiries for prospective residents, current
residents, and vendors. Accountability :
- Develops and implements an effective marketing plan that
achieves community goals.
- Conducts outreach marketing activity to ensure appropriate
traffic levels are achieved and maintained.
- Prepares all required move in documentation as well as any
items related to renewals and resident retention.
- Ensures all resident work orders are received and entered into
- Meets with prospects to obtain all needed information to begin
the application process. This includes entering all data in the
computer system making sure follow ups are completed in a timely
manner and meet benchmarks.
- Coordinate with the entire team for all move in and move outs
procedures to ensure all tasks are able to be completed in the
- Provide an exceptional tour experience that highlights all
community amenities, floorplans and appropriately addresses the
needs and or wants of prospective residents.
- Ensures the application process from the point of application
to move in is smooth and is in tandem with company standards.
- Promotes good community relations through courteous and timely
response to all resident, prospect, and vendor needs and
- Ensures every interaction in the community, on the phone, and
via email are of the highest level are in line with our with our
passion for excellent service. Impact :
- Prepares reports or compiles other data as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned which are in the best
interests of the company. Qualifications:
- Bilingual in Spanish is a requirement
- Sales experience in Apartments, Retail, Hotels or
- Above average ability to communicate with clients and with
co-workers both verbally and in writing
- Basic personal computer skills and ability to learn specialized
- Ability to work a varied schedule, including weekends and some
holidays as required.
- Ability to learn and comply with industry legal requirements,
especially related to Federal and Local Fair Housing Laws.
- Candidates will be required to pass a criminal background
investigation--and drug screening. Bonaventure is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of
Any Kind: Bonaventure is committed to the principle of equal
employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees
with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.--All
employment decisions at Bonaventure are based on business needs,
job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to
race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any
other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations
where we operate. Bonaventure will not tolerate discrimination or
harassment based on any of these characteristics. Bonaventure
encourages applicants of all ages." How many years of experience do
Keywords: Bonaventure Realty Group, Alexandria , Leasing Consultant, Professions , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!