Company: ABCO Corporation
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Description: Job Title: Service TechnicianDepartment:
OperationsReports To: COOFLSA Status: Full-time or Part-Time and
Non-exempt/ExemptJob purposeThe Service Technician is responsible
for installing, maintaining, and servicing commercial ware washing
machines and chemical dispensing equipment to our restaurant,
hotel, and institutional customers. The primary goal of the Service
Technician is to ensure professional and timely service, maintain
high level of service standards, and create exceptional customer
service experiences.Duties and responsibilitiesReasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Regular preventative maintenance on commercial dish machines
from a variety of manufacturers.
- Installation of dish machines, dilution control, and chemical
- Provide recommendations to customer on proper equipment and
- Diagnostic and repair services on commercial dish machines and
equipment from a variety of manufacturers.
- Identify replacement parts needed.
- Communicate with Service Coordinator regarding necessary parts
to be ordered and repairs needed, including estimate of labor
- Follow instructions of Service Coordinator in scheduling and
dispatching service calls and installations.
- Installation of commercial dispensers (towel, tissue, hand
soap, etc.) on an as-needed basis.. Requirements: Skills and
- Valid and clean driver's license and DMV record.
- Experience repairing and servicing general machinery,
- Commercial refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing and/or electrical
- Possess mechanical aptitude and reasoning ability.
- Develop troubleshooting and technical problem-solving
- Relationship management skills and the understanding of
customer needs and expectations.
- Excellent communication, planning, and organizational
- Maintain a highly professional appearance and demeanor.
- Flexibility to adapt and adjust your schedule on a daily basis;
ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must pass D.O.T. CertificationWorking conditions
- The job demands that they work off-site more often than not.
They need to carry out regular repairs, maintain equipment, and
demonstrate to clients how to use products/equipment.
- This position requires daily travel to off-site
- Medium work: Exerting up to 75 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds
of force constantly to move objects.
- Ability to frequently kneel, bend, squat, push, pull, and reach
above and below the waist.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The worker is required to have visual acuity to perform an
activity such as: operating machines such as lathes or drill
presses where the seeing job is at or within arm's reach;
performing mechanical or skilled trades tasks of a non-repetitive
nature such as ones by carpenters, technicians, service people,
plumbers, painters, mechanics, etc.Direct reportsNonePM20
Keywords: ABCO Corporation, Alexandria , Service Technician, Professions , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!