Posted on: February 24, 2021
Rexnord-- is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global
industrial company with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a
diverse array of global end markets. Founded in 1891, Rexnord is
headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs
approximately 7,000 associates worldwide. For more information
about the company visit .
The company is operated in a disciplined way with the Rexnord
Business System (RBS), a process-based framework for world-class
operating performance and continuous improvement. RBS enables
speed, scalability and consistency to drive superior customer
satisfaction and financial results. By deploying our RBS
methodology, Rexnord continues to solidify and grow long-standing,
globally competitive businesses, while systematically integrating
acquisitions and finding new ways to grow.
Doing the right thing has been part of our core values for more
than a century. So have volunteerism and philanthropy, and our
Rexnord Foundation formalized this commitment more than 60 years
ago. We make our communities better with individual and
organizational volunteering, matching gifts, grants, scholarships
and corporate donations.
Within Rexnord Power Transmission, we design, manufacture, market
and service specified, highly engineered mechanical components
worldwide used within complex systems where our customers'
reliability requirements and the cost of failure or downtime are
extremely high. We keep industry moving with products and services
that enhance the reliability of equipment supporting key
industries, including food, beverage & liquid, automotive, energy,
and mining. Our new digital productivity platform, DiRXN
(pronounced "Direction"), based on the integration of innovative
Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and e-commerce technologies
with a leading portfolio of tools, products and services, connects
our customers to data and information that allows them to optimize
productivity across all stages of their lifecycles.
The Maintenance Technician will assist the Manufacturing Plant
Maintenance team by performing various duties and projects in
support of successful product delivery to customers.
- Assist with plant maintenance, including equipment updating and
a variety of skilled trade maintenance.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Perform repairs on equipment.
- Assist with product fabrication.
- May work on continuous Improvement (CI) projects for
- Will work on various projects as assigned.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety
- Performs other duties related to the qualifications and
requirements of the job.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior work experience performing mechanical repairs and
- Must have a basic understanding of cutting tools and
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to thrive in fast pace environment
- Attention to detail
- Basic technical competency
- Computer literate
- Ability to use measuring devices
- Initiative and problem solving
- Being Resilient - Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when
facing difficult situations.
- Drives Results - Consistently achieving results, even under
- Values Differences - Recognizing the value that different
perspectives and cultures bring to an organization.
- Cultivates Innovation - Creating new and better ways for the
organization to be successful.
- Manages Complexity - Making sense of complex, high quantity and
sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve
Total Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, and Life
- Matching 401(k) Contribution
- Health Savings Account
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program
Equal Opportunity Employer -
Keywords: Rexnord, Alexandria , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Cambridge, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!