D365 F&O - Consultant (Finance)
Company: Sikich LLP
Posted on: March 26, 2020
Sikich LLP, a top professional services firm, is recognized as one
of the fastest growing organizations and best places to work.
Consistently ranking as one of the country's top CPA firms and
among the top 1% of all enterprise resource planning solution
partners in the world, the firm offers one-of-a-kind solutions.
Sikich has employee friendly policies to promote work-life balance,
which include a flexible policy of working remotely, paid time off
flexibility, and office closure during week between Christmas and
New Year's Day. We embrace diversity, a work-life balance and offer
flexible work arrangements while continuing to provide superior
Sikich is seeking a Finance Consultant with prior ERP
implementation experience in all phases of implementations (ex.
Microsoft Dynamics FO, BC, GP, Navision, NetSuite, Oracle,
Promotion and advancement opportunities to senior consultant,
architect and/or team manager for the right candidates.
- Work as part of implementation teams ranging for 4-6 members on
Enterprise ERP Projects.
- Work directly with clients to implement D365 F&O Finance &
Accounting processes, including General Ledger, Accounts Payable,
Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, & Fixed Assets.
- Work collaboratively with other functional & technical project
team members to ensure successful & timely implementation.
- Actively drive requirements, analysis, design, & testing phases
of implementation for Finance workflow.
- Stay current on product capabilities to implement
feature/functions on client projects.
- Utilize Lifecycle Services (LCS), DevOps, & standard tools to
deliver project work.
- Travel average 65%, varying due to project phase.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations,
Accounting, Finance, Business, MIS, or equivalent.
- 2-3 years financial implementation experience and 1+ full life
- Firm grasp of the financial processes within an ERP environment
(Quote to Cash/Order to payment).
- Full understanding of Production Costing.
- Any D365 F&O (or AX 2012 R3) certifications a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Project Accounting a plus.
Working for Sikich:
Working at Sikich, you'll become part of a highly motivated and
competent team that values individual effort and growth while
encouraging balance between your personal and work life. We
recognize that our people are our most valuable asset-our employees
drive our success. Sikich is honored to have been named a Top
Workplace and recognized nationally as a Best and Brightest Company
to Work For. If you're looking to take your career to the next
level, learn more about Sikich - and the possibilities for you.
Visit us at sikich.com/careers
Visit us at www.sikich.com/
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Life at Sikich LLP
Keywords: Sikich LLP, Alexandria , D365 F&O - Consultant (Finance), Professions , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!