Military OneSource Call Center Support Navigator - Customer Excellence (On-Site)
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Description The MVHS Group at Leidos currently has an opening
for a Support Navigator to work in our Washington, D.C. area Call
Center. This position will support service members and their
families. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience
helping the Military OneSource mission. The Military OneSource
Program provides 24/7 support services for military members and
their families, similar to a commercial Employee Assistance Program
(EAP). This program provides a broad array of information,
resources, education, referrals, and counseling to about 4.7
million participants which includes military service members, their
families, and eligible civilians at locations worldwide. The
Military OneSource program serves as a "one source" for resource
and information encompassing a comprehensive support system.The
Support Navigator provides the critical link to ensure program
participants receive vitally important resources and support,
toward military readiness and family well-being. Support Navigators
are responsible for ensuring wrap-around follow up to program
participants via phone and email. These positions are responsible
for guaranteeing participants who requested non-medical counseling
services have secured a timely appointment with a network provider.
The Support Navigator acts as a liaison between internal
departments, external resources, and network providers. The Support
Navigator provides excellent customer service to stakeholders and
participants by providing white glove, personal connections to
important information and resources. Candidates shall possess
strong customer service skills, knowledge of call center
operations, and knowledge and understanding of military life as
well as maintain the highest degree of confidentiality,
sensitivity, compassion, and respect for service members and their
families. The Military OneSource job postings are in anticipation
of future work. Primary Responsibilities
- This is a customer service role supporting a 24/7 Call Center
using telephonic and chat-based platforms to meet ensure
participant satisfaction and appropriate linkages with resources
- Gathers participant feedback and assess participant
- Processes administrative tasks and documents participant
interactions and activities into case management system.
- Navigates resources, resolves participant concerns, and
provides administrative support to call center.
- Ability to identify high risk cases, deescalate with
professionalism and makes referrals as appropriate.
- Takes on other duties and special projects, as requested, based
on business needs.
- Maintains training requirements.Basic Qualifications
- Must have an Associates or Bachelor's degree from an accredited
- Must possess strong customer service skills, knowledge of call
- Must be U.S. citizens and must speak fluent English.
- Strong typing and electronic documentation/research skills
- Proven proficiency in: Microsoft based tools including word,
outlook, excel; Web based research; Electronic Documentation
- Ability to multi-task in fast passed environment
- Pass a criminal history background and fingerprinting
- Military spouse or family member or experience in military
community highly desirable Pay Range: Pay Range $36,400.00 -
$65,800.00 The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general
guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary.
Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but
are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Alexandria , Military OneSource Call Center Support Navigator - Customer Excellence (On-Site), Other , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!