Sr. Cloud Application Architect - Remote - Any US Location
Company: TITAN Consulting
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Location: Remote - Any US Location, Work in East Coast time
zone, Prefer candidates that can do meetings in person in
Alexandria, VA Skills: Amazon Web Services, Cloud Development,
Java, Python Type: Contract to possibly direct hire Pay Rate:
Depending on Experience Duration: Long Term Start Date: ASAP
Looking for an experienced AWS Application Architect join a new,
high performance team to rapidly move critical agency assets from
on-premise to the cloud. You will work with other team members to
prototype and develop a migration strategy for this complex
application comprising over 700 VMs, custom developed software and
COTS products.As an application architect, you will be responsible
for analyzing the various custom application components of this
system, their codebase, dependencies and developing a migration
plan to the cloud architecture your team mates will be building. In
this role you will be expected to identify opportunities to
modernize and streamline components of this system using best of
- Analyze existing application composition and provide migration
recommendations following the 6-R's.
- Prototype approaches to replace home-grown application
components with new cloud-native technologies.
- Explore existing application code to understand application
dependencies, external requirements and existing environment.
- Develop and prototype deployments of application code in the
cloud, including analyzing and porting configurations, migrating
build and deployment infrastructure and assisting teams in code
changes as necessary.
- Work with multiple government and contractor stakeholders to
develop an understanding of the current architecture and provide
- Develop and present component migration plans to senior
- Work with agency stakeholders and team members to develop a
comprehensive migration plan to fully move this system to the
cloud.WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Required Experience: 10+ years AWS infrastructure design and
deployment and application development experience. 5+ years
migrating complex applications from on-premises to AWS.
- Required Technical Skills: Application architecture development
experience. Proven ability to analyze and migrate complex
codebases, develop migration plans and infrastructure. Strong java
- Required Skills and Abilities: Strong communication skills and
ability to communicate proposed solutions to clients, familiarity
working within the federal government IT space. Ability to analyze
and re-home existing code bases. Proven ability to rapidly develop
proofs of concept to show feasibility of proposed solutions.
- Preferred Skills: Experience in multiple programming languages
including build and deployment environments.Public Trust Clearance
will be required for this position. -Contact:To apply, please email
your resume, including the position title in the subject line, to
pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and
colleagues with the links below.
Keywords: TITAN Consulting, Alexandria , Sr. Cloud Application Architect - Remote - Any US Location, Other , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!