Company: Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Title: -LMS AdministratorDepartment: EducationReports to: -
Director, EducationClassification: -Full-time, Exempt -What We Are
About:AMCP is the professional association leading the way to help
patients get the medications they need at a cost they can afford.
-AMCP's diverse membership of pharmacists, physicians, nurses, and
professionals in life sciences and biopharmaceutical companies
leverage their specialized expertise in clinical evidence and
economics to optimize medication benefit design and population
health management and help patients access cost-effective and safe
medications and other drug therapies. AMCP members improve the
lives of nearly 300 million Americans served by private and public
health plans, pharmacy benefit management firms, and emerging care
models. -What This Job is About:Under the direction of the
Director, Education, the LMS Administrator independently
administers the association's learning management system (LMS),
creating and managing online courses, providing technical support
to learners and staff, and troubleshooting issues as they arise. In
addition, this position tracks the performance of learning products
using various metrics and generates different types of reports to
aid the department's strategic planning, as well as manages the
accreditation reporting platform and reconciles records with the
association's accrediting body. This position will also manage
day-to-day logistics for the association's webinar program and
provide on-site support for national meetings.More specifically,
key responsibilities include:
- Serves as the administrator and main point of contact for
AMCP's learning management system.
- Coordinates the building and tracking of all home-study
accredited educational activities on AMCP's learning management
- Using AMCP's learning management system, program each live
national conference in the system for attendees to process
continuing pharmacy education credit.
- Comply with all accreditation standards and ensure the accurate
administration and reporting for all accredited activities to the
- Finalize evaluation reports for all accredited activities.
- Track revenue for all online purchases via the learning
management system monthly within AMCP's financial systems.
- Serve as liaison with LMS vendor to ensure system accessibility
and technical standards.
- Respond to member inquiries regarding AMCP's learning
management system and webinar program.
- Ensure the accurate development of the registration site for
- Prepare the webinar platform for live webinars, to include
uploading poll questions, handouts, and evaluations.
- Serve as the technical lead and/or moderator for live webinars
and associated technical rehearsals.
- Edit webinar recordings and provide post-webinar
- Remain current on all accreditation standards and
- Develop AMCP's annual report for all live and online
- Track performance of educational activities to ensure
activities are meeting predetermined goals. What You Are About:Your
excitement and drive to serve AMCP members and improve the lives of
patients across the country is your motivation.You aspire to make a
difference and possess the following skills and competencies.
- High school diploma and at least 2 years of work experience or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in a health care, professional, or scientific
association, some meeting or event planning experience, and
experience with conference program planning preferred.
- Some knowledge of Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education
(ACPE) or similar accreditation requirements and guidelines also
- Should possess a strong track record in managing projects and
working in various databases and platforms.
- Experience in administering a learning management system in an
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Superior organization, prioritization, and self-motivation
- Strong computer literacy skills including the Microsoft Office
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer and office
- Ability to listen to customers (e.g. staff, members) and to
understand and respond positively to their requests.
- Ability to adapt to changing assignments.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully meet
- Ability to effectively work and complete assignments in group
settings by listening and responding appropriately to other team
members, offering support, conferring with team members about their
concerns, expressing disagreement constructively and works towards
solutions that all team members can support.
- Commitment to advancing the organization's desired culture,
which focuses on collaboration, high performance, accountability,
respect, and trust? -What You Will Get Out of It:
- Work with a staff that has a passion for our mission, believes
in each other, and has some fun along the way
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- 25 PTO days in your first year
- 8 paid holidays plus a winter break December 25 - 31
- Retirement employer match of 5% plus a Non-Elective
Contribution (NEC) which is funded and determined annually by AMCP.
NEC's have ranged 3-4% over the last 3 years
- 6 weeks of annual paid parental leave. Eligibility begins after
6 months of service
- Hybrid work environment offering flexible work
- Competitive medical, dental, vision plan offerings including a
$1,000 employer contribution to a Health Savings Account (HSA) and
a $2,000 contribution with any dependents on the plan
- Group term and supplemental life insurances with AD&D plus
employer-paid short- & long-term disability
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Employment referral bonus of $1,500
- Employer-paid employee assistance program
- Employer-paid professional development
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250
- Employer-paid parking and pre-tax Metro SmartBenefitsNext
Steps:If you believe you're a great fit for this role, follow the
link below and apply on AMCP's Career Page today!It is the policy
of AMCP to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all
persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship
status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed,
gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public
assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
by federal, state or local law. In addition, AMCP will provide
reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities.PandoLogic. Keywords: Learning Management System
Administrator, Location: Alexandria, VA - 22314
Keywords: Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy, Alexandria , LMS Administrator, Other , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!