Company: Rosendin Electric Inc
Posted on: September 9, 2023
Do you want to work with your fellow owners? Rosendin is one of
the largest electrical contractors in the United States employing
over 8,000 people. We are EMPLOYEE OWNED - For more than 100 years,
Rosendin has created a reputation for building quality electrical
and communications installations, building value for clients, and
building people within the company. APPLY TODAY!The Project
Executive is responsible for providing leadership and oversight for
the strategic as well as the day-to-day operations for all
Construction, Project Management and Project Administration
activities. Has overall responsibility for maintaining budgets,
timelines and profitability for assigned projects. Assists in the
development and implementation of corporate policies and procedures
to achieve established corporate goals and support the corporate
mission statement. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide operational oversight in the areas of client
management, procedural issues, financial and reporting issues, and
workforce planning and analysis.
- Actively manage the workload, professional development, and
client development skills of project management staff.
- Promote positive customer relations by dealing professionally
and fairly with all contractors, subcontractors and vendors, and
continually instilling this philosophy in the project team with
regard to safety, quality, customer service and profitability.
- Initiate, execute, and document a quality job start-up meeting
for your project(s).
- Manage and maintain "Strategic Partner" subcontractor and
vendor relationships, including verification of timely
- Perform monthly project reviews with project teams to ensure
adherence to schedules, quality of work, safety, administration and
- Analyze available and qualified personnel and make specific
project assignments to meet project needs.
- Assist the PMs and Superintendents with resolution of specific
issues and requests.
- Manage customer relations and change order negotiations.
- Represent company/project in meetings with client,
- Represent the Company at project Senior Management
- Schedule, facilitate, and document project close out meetings.
Verify project data sheets and photos (with client's permission)
for all completed projects.
- The duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the
general nature and scope of work being performed by this position.
This is not a complete listing and other duties will be assigned
based on the position's role within the business unit.EDUCATION AND
- Bachelor's degree in construction management civil engineering,
Structural Engineering or other related field
- PE license a plus
- Minimum 10 years' experience in project management, preferably
in electrical construction. Knowledge of construction technology,
scheduling, equipment and methods required
- Proven experience mentoring and managing others
- Business development/heavy client interaction a plus
- Can be a combination of education, training and relevant
experienceKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Must possess the utmost of personal integrity and have the
ability to create and lead an organization culture of
collaboration, both internally and externally, in order to maintain
the superior reputation of firm
- Extensive knowledge of safety protocols and procedures
- Proficient in using a computer and Microsoft Office (Outlook,
Word, Excel, etc.); Accubid and Oracle experience preferred
- Ability to understand and follow standard operating policies
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, changing
priorities as necessary
- Ability to work under time pressure and adapt to changing
requirements with a positive attitude
- Effective oral and written communication skills as required for
- Ability to be self-motivated, proactive and an effective team
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all
levels of employees, both management and staff alike, vendors,
clients, and othersTRAVEL:
- 10 - 25%WORKING CONDITIONS:
- General work environment - Due to the variety of work to be
performed, the Project Executive may be working at a job site or in
the office. Work is conducted primarily indoors with varying
environmental conditions such as fluorescent lighting and air
conditioning. May be sitting for long periods, standing, walking,
typing, carrying, pushing, and bending. At a job site, may be
exposed to potentially hazardous conditions.
- Noise level is usually low to medium; can be loud on a job
- Occasional lifting of up to 40 lbs Rosendin is committed to
creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are considered
regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Project Manager, Location: Alexandria, VA -
Keywords: Rosendin Electric Inc, Alexandria , Project Executive, Other , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!