Surveillance Role Player
Company: EKS Group
Posted on: May 27, 2023
EKS GroupEqual Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected
Title: Surveillance Role PlayerLocation: Fredericksburg, VA 22401
USCategory: OperationsJob Type: Part-timeCareer Level: Entry
LevelEducation: High School / GEDTravel: Up to 25%Security
Clearance Required: SecretJob DescriptionAs a Surveillance Role
Player (SRP), employee will operate as a member of a surveillance
role playing team conducting static, foot, vehicle and/or
multi-mode surveillance of training personnel in urban and rural
environments and under all weather conditions.
- Perform foot surveillance up to six miles per run; up to three
runs per day
- Perform vehicle surveillance up to three hours per run; up to
four runs per day
- Fully understand and adhere to EKS surveillance techniques and
- Provide surveillance roleplaying in direct support of client
- Record and maintain appropriate vehicle and surveillance logs
in accordance with EKS techniques and procedures PM21Job
RequirementsAs a Surveillance Role Player (SRP), employee must meet
- Generally, physically fit with the ability to walk up to 12
miles per day for up to 12 consecutive days, and the ability to
drive or ride in a vehicle for up to 12 hours per day.
- Successful completion of a Basic Surveillance Operations
- Maintain a valid driver's license, current auto insurance, and
a 36-month clean driving record.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram or schedule form. Competencies:
- Teamwork: Effectively interact with team members, across other
teams, and leadership.
- Adaptability: Adapt to changing work environments, deal with
frequent changes, and diverse team members.
- Technical: Operate communication devices such as cell phones
and walkie-talkie type radios, GPS devices, and surveillance
- Communication: Listen actively; speak clearly.
- Geospatial Awareness: Determine cardinal directions both static
and dynamic. Physical and Environmental Conditions: The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequently required to sit
- Frequently required to walk
- Occasionally required to stand
- Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms
- Continually required to talk or hear
- Occasionally required to lift light weights (less than 60
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust or focus Work Environment:
- Exposure to extremely hot conditions (over 100 degrees)
- Exposure to cold conditions (below 32 degrees)
- Exposure to wet and/or humid conditions
- Required to perform in both rural and urban environments
- The noise level in the work environment usually is moderate
- EKS offers competitive 401k plans Pay:
- Position starts at $15.00/hour
Keywords: EKS Group, Alexandria , Surveillance Role Player, Other , Fredericksburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...