Training Lead, OSD SCO
Company: Integral Services Company
Posted on: May 27, 2023
The Training Lead supports the Office of Secretary Defense, Special
Capabilities Office (OSD/SCO) and its mission partners oversight
and management of the SCO support training staff in their planning,
coordination, execution and reporting on prototype fielding,
operations, and transition activities for up to thirty (30)
individual projects annually across Cyber, Special Operations
Forces (SOF), and Space capability areas.
- Lead program training associated with prototype initial
fielding & operations activities performed across applicable
domains (terrestrial, maritime surface and underwater, air, space,
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with PMO team,
customers, subcontractors, and other outside
- Support PMO engagements -- planning activities,
program/technical/innovation reviews, risk and quality management,
program issue corrective actions/resolution across all active
projects to include CCMD engagements and support.
- Implement a Task Order-wide, Instructional Systems
Development-based training methodology and approach that
facilitates technology application and threat training across
multiple geographic regions to ensure delivery of professional,
customized individual, collective, and unit training for new
SCO-designated systems and capabilities.
- Work with Project Managers to organize, develop, and source
customer-specific training needs; resource assigned efforts in
support of project/program cost, schedule, and performance
milestones and deliverables from inception through completion,
including determining required staffing & experience to fully
support active and projected training activities for up to 60
training engagements per year.
- Develop a Training Management & Maintenance Plan; identify all
training aids and devices required for operators and maintainers;
identify all training data and system requirements at any site;
identify mission-specific training needs (e.g., operational
environment, threats, degraded ops); provide training materials and
equipment for "train the trainer" programs for operators and
maintainers (military and contractor personnel).
- Oversee development and provide full-spectrum training
(informal and formal) required for each prototype or new capability
delivered to the end user across the spectrum of training
environments (virtual, one-on-one, classroom, mobile/distributed,
live-fire ranges, on-demand).
- Oversee development and delivery of formal training Syllabi and
Training Lessons Plans and Guides, Training Plans, Training
Materials, and Training Reports for new technologies/capabilities
and technology transition to the end user; synchronize training
development concurrent with new prototype CONOPs development,
design/integration, testing and initial fielding.
- 10 years relevant experience with Bachelors in related field; 8
years relevant experience with Masters in related field; or High
School Diploma or equivalent and 14 years relevant
- 15 years of progressive operational leadership experience,
including four or more years of experience in training services for
military end users
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
with a collaborative team mindset
- Knowledge of non-kinetic Kill Chain Analysis methodology to
enhance or develop new DoD capabilities in support of Combatant
Command contingencies and operations.
Integral Federal is united by a shared passion of excellence in
service. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that cultivates a
culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and are headquartered
in Rockville, MD with offices in Charlottesville, Fredericksburg,
DC and Aberdeen.
We offer a comprehensive total rewards package including paid
parental leave and immediate vesting in our 401K. That means you
don't have to wait an entire year to earn matching funds for your
retirement contributions! -Give us a try and become part of a
curated group of intelligence professionals at Integral Federal
Our package also includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off - Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- Earned bonuses and awards
- Professional Training Reimbursement
- Paid Parking
- Employee Assistance Program
As a federal contractor, Integral is subject to any federal vaccine
mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires
are required to report their vaccination status.
Keywords: Integral Services Company, Alexandria , Training Lead, OSD SCO, Other , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...