Automotive Service Advisor
Company: AAA Club Alliance
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Accelerate your Customer Service and Sales experience to the
next level! Join the AAA Team as an Automotive Service Advisor!At
AAA, our mission and core passion to help others is still as strong
as it was 100+ years ago when we founded AAA as the safety and
travel advocate for drivers, passengers, and pedestrians. - Today,
we seek out associates who share that same passion and embody our
Shared Values: Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, and Quality. - We've
created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work
and interacting with passionate people who enjoy what they do and
love supporting a team. -Bring your passion! Be our ambassador of
car care safety and automotive repairs and join the AAA Car Care
Repair team in Manassas, VA as an Automotive Service Advisor!At
AAA, your success is our success. -As an Automotive Service
Advisor, we can offer you:
- Total Compensation of $40,000 to $45,000 per year!
- Robust health benefit offerings, including Medical Insurance
with Prescription Coverage, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance
- Coverage begins after 30 days from your hire date!
- Over 2 weeks of Paid Time Off accrued during the first year of
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan with up to 7% company match
- FREE company-paid Life Insurance (2x your annual base
- FREE AAA Premier level membership (inclusive of product and
- Tuition reimbursement (Up to $5,250 per year)
- An opportunity to work alongside a team of professionals with
state of the art equipment in a spacious, clean, well-lit and safe
- Our stores are AAA owned and operated. AAA Club Alliance serves
a large membership base and exemplifies the trusted AAA Brand.
There is plenty of business year round!What our Automotive Service
- Greet customers, answer telephone calls and schedule
appointments in a prompt and courteous manner. -
- Review repairs and services with customers to ensure a complete
understanding of the services performed. - Contact customer any
time there is a deviation from the original estimate of cost or
time when the vehicle will be ready for pickup. - Note the name and
time of approval for all repair/service orders and any additional
- Distribute work to all shop technicians while monitoring
progress and accuracy of each job. - Supply information on request
to technicians, as needed. - Arrange for repairs and payment for
vehicles that are covered by extended warranty programs.
- Arrange towing and/or alternate transportation such as shuttle
or rental vehicle when necessary in accordance with Total Repair
Care (TRC) standards.
- Monitor inspection dates of vehicles in system to ensure the
inspections are completed before due dates. - Notify customer of
need to have vehicle serviced per manufactures recommended
intervals and as required by the state and explain the information
to the customer.What you will need to succeed:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Three years in the automotive industry in a fast paced
environment with a proven Sales and Customer Satisfaction Index
- Knowledge of automotive technology (mechanics, hydraulics, and
basic principles of electricity and electronics) and the ability to
communicate same information to the support team, customers and
Auto Technicians. ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) Service
Advisor Certification is desired.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license, five (5)
years driving experience with an excellent record and the ability
to operate both automatic and manual transmissions on passenger
vehicles and light duty trucks.Are You Ready to Join the AAA Team?
Let's Do This!If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of
our customers and employees, Apply Now! You can expect to hear from
our team within 48 hours.AAA Club Alliance (ACA) is an equal
opportunity employer.Our investment in Diversity, Equity, and
Inclusion:At ACA, we are committed to cultivating a welcoming and
inclusive workplace of team members with diverse backgrounds and
experiences to enable us to meet our goals and support our values
while serving our Members and customers. -We strive to attract and
retain candidates with a passion for their work and we encourage
all qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, gender,
identity, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical ability or
national origin, to apply.Job Category: -Car Care
Keywords: AAA Club Alliance, Alexandria , Automotive Service Advisor, Other , Manassas, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...