Resident Relations Associate (Residential)
Posted on: March 17, 2023
The Resident Relations Associate assists in the smooth operation
of the property, addressing maintenance, leasing, finance,
administration and overall customer satisfaction and retention.
Responsible for customer service as it pertains to residents and
serves as the liaison between the maintenance team and the
- Assist the Property Manager in addressing the needs of the
property and its residents
- Addresses resident complaints and maintenance requests
- Scheduling appointments for repairs and for meetings with
- Prepares correspondence and notices
- Prepares paperwork with respect to resident accounts
- Responsible for follow up with residents to guarantee the work
orders are being done correctly and expeditiously
- Assisting withrent increases, late payments/collections,
evictions and the move-in/out process
- Maintainfiles for residents, lease applications, deposits,
etc., and assist in leasing when needed
- Such other tasks or assignments as may be required by
managementEducation/Experience Requirements: (including
certification, licenses, etc.)
- High School Diploma Required
- Prior experience in residential real estate preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
- Experience in Yardi or comparable software a plus.
- Operate standard office equipment.Knowledge, Skills and
- Detail oriented, deadline driven and ability to manage multiple
- Ability to work independently and to proactively evaluate and
address work opportunities within the area of responsibility.
- Ability to apply common-sense understanding to carry out
- Ability to solve practical problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence and/or
- Accuracy in work product.
- Timeliness in completion of work product.
- Feedback from clients, peers, customers, and other key contacts
on effectiveness of the incumbent.CIM does not accept unsolicited
resumes from Agencies. Any unsolicited resumes received from
Agencies will be considered property of CIM and no fees will be due
or paid. If you wish to become an approved Agency with CIM or any
of its Affiliates, please contact a member of the CIM Talent
Keywords: CIM, Alexandria , Resident Relations Associate (Residential), Other , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...