Company: Ted Britt Auto Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
- Competitive Pay
- Ongoing professional training
- Excellent benefits package including
- Life, Long Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident
- Legal Shield
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plan with employer match
- Paid Holiday, Sick and Vacation Time
Provide prompt, dependable, high quality, vehicle sales to
customers by using current pro-active feature benefit sales
Sales Department Operations
- Attain new and used sales quotas as agreed upon with the sales
- Use floor time effectively to meet customer needs & solicit
sales of all products.
- Present the features of all products to customers along with
- Show each customer advantages of products over competing
- Maintain the computerized inventory control system along with
net profit objectives which eliminate the possibility of lower than
- Cross sell additional parts, accessories, HOG memberships,
F&I products, Warranties & service contracts etc. with all new
and used vehicles.
- Maintain profit margin objective for all vehicle
- Follow procedures to ensure timely and proper completion of all
- Follow procedures for quick and efficient handling of warranty
items, including tagging and proper storage of these
- Introduce new customers to the service, parts, general
merchandise and F&I departments and their personnel.
- Follow the C.U.S.T.O.M. sales process
- Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly
- Handle telephone transactions quickly, and
- Ensure customers are properly qualified for needs, wants, and
ability to buy.
- Practice a feature/benefit selling methodology so that all
customers receive consistent treatment when doing
- Use a common and consistent quotation methodology for vehicle
sales, trade-ins and purchases.
- Ensure the delivery to customer is an EVENT which endears the
customer to the dealership.
- Contact customers using mailing lists, tickler files & personal
follow-up to encourage additional sales and ensure customer
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a
positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to Make Things
- Attend training sessions to keep current with sales techniques
and sales department issues.
- Cultivate prospects (e.g., showroom customer follow-up,
phone-in inquiries, past owners, etc.)
Other Duties - As Assigned
- Treat all employees and customers fairly, courteously, and with
- Model superior customer service behavior for all sales
personnel by maintaining positive relationships with customers,
employees GM and owner(s).
- Remain current with all Sales department training available by
reviewing ProSell & P.A.C.E. tapes and attending seminars,
workshops, and other related training programs assigned by the
- Be prompt and available for flexible scheduling.
- Be honest and fair in all business dealings.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas on a regular basis.
- Continually learn more about the products and services you
sell. Stay current on motorcycle trends and selling
- Must have an approachable, likable personality.
- Excellent communication Skills and demonstrated closing
- Knowledge and experience with sales of Harley-Davidson
motorcycles, and other products sold by the dealership, or the
demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
- Must be able to work effectively with all areas of the
dealership to maximize both the buying experience for the customer
and the profitability of the dealership.
- The noise level in the work environment is occasionally
- Occasionally requires the ability to balance and push a 600+
- Sales persons spend the majority of the day on their feet,
- Is potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical
cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a
motor vehicle service department.
- Occasionally exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne
Keywords: Ted Britt Auto Group, Alexandria , Sales Consultant, Other , Dumfries, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!