Certified Nursing Assistant/CNA - Calvert County
Company: Right at Home - Waldorf, MD
Location: Prince Frederick
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Are you an experienced caregiver looking for schedule
flexibility? Right at Home works with you to set your schedule. We
are looking for immediate Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) who are
dedicated and wants to make a difference in the work that they do.
During these trying times, Right at Home wants to help and support
you. We want to provide you with the opportunity to serve a
population who needs you right now.
We stand prepared to equip you with the personal protective
equipment (PPE) and continued education and trainings you need. We
are ready to assist as you care for our vulnerable population of
seniors and adults with disabilities.
In this role, you will have the chance to:
- - - - - - - Give back to those who need you most
- - - - - - - Have flexibility in your schedule
- - - - - - - Earn competitive pay
- - - - - - - Make a difference with things you can do
- - - - - - - Receive paid training
- - - - - - - Provide peace of mind to family and their loved
You are encouraged to apply if you live in following cities /
- Waldorf - 20603
- Lexington Park - 20653
- La Plata - 20646
- Leonardtown - 20650
- Mechanicsville - 20659
- Chesapeake Beach - 20732
- Lusby - 20657
- Newburg - 20664
- Possess a valid driver's license
- Must have reliable and insured automobile
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed
for the job.
- Homecare experience with at least a relative or family
- Possession of an active CNA License -
Nice to Haves:
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Experience as a caregiver in a facility is preferred.
- Possession of an active CPR and First Aid Certificate -
Heres why CNAs love working at Right At Home
- Flexibility! We work with you to set your schedule
- Bi-weekly pay through direct deposit
- Pay increases available through our Annual Performance Review
- Paid Continuous Education Trainings - Online and In-Service
- Paid travel time in between clients
- Mileage reimbursements
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Assistance for work-related injury and illnesses
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Program - Be the Caregiver of
- Spend more time with your family! We have Paid Time off for
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Get Started with On-Call Program! -
Why Right at Home?
We truly believe that where you work matters and as a company that
believes in improving the lives of those we serve, we think we know
a thing or two about what makes our employees happy.
Here is what our employees say about us:
"Im very happy that I was given the chance to work for Right At
Home. Its been a very positive experience for me."
"I feel valued with them and welcomed to the team. They recognize
an employee of the month. They call and tell us we are doing a good
"They answer every question you might have. They make sure that
everything is answered correctly. If they don't have the answer,
they will get back to you right away. They are very nice!"
Apply Online at
Keywords: Healthcare, Home care, CNA, HHA, Homemaker, Caregiver,
Private Duty Aide, Home Health Aide, Nurses Aide, Certified Nurses
Aide, Nursing Student, Nurse Extern, Nurses Aide, PCT, Patient Care
Tech, PCA, Patient Care Aide, Companion, home care assistant,
homecare aide, healthcare assistant, Private Duty Homecare,
Healthcare, Home care, Certified, HHA, aide, aid Healthcare, Home
Health Aide, Certified nursing assistant, Nursing Student, Nurse
Extern, Home Health, Aide, Certified nursing assistant, certified
nursing aide, CNA job, Certified Nursing Assistant Job, HHA
Keywords: Right at Home - Waldorf, MD, Alexandria , Certified Nursing Assistant/CNA - Calvert County, Other , Prince Frederick, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!