Company: Family First Life
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Our mission at Family First Life is to make the families we protect
and the families of our agents our number one priority. Trust and
loyalty are not given it is earned and all of us at Family First
Life will give everything we have to earn it with our clients and
We specialize in mortgage protection life insurance, final expense
life insurance, retirement planning through universal life
policies, and retirement protection using fixed index annuities. We
have multiple insurance carriers inclusive of Americo, Mutual of
Omaha, and various others that we work with to be able to meet all
the client's needs.
Are you accountable, coachable, possess a positive attitude, and
genuinely enjoy helping people? -If you are that person, then we
are looking for you.
Our Dilemma: -We have too many families requesting our help and not
enough agents to service them.
- Scheduling appointments to go meet with families who have
requested your help. The requests will vary between mortgage
protection (life insurance for homeowners), final expense (life
insurance for burial/cremation), indexed universal life insurance,
indexed annuities, and retirement planning.
What we provide:
- We pay for your pre-licensing course (valued at $350) to obtain
your life and health insurance license.
- Carrier contract rates up to 145%
- Vested renewals from day 1. Your clients are YOUR clients for
- Free CRM software and agent back-office.
- Continuous training support consisting of conference calls,
on-demand webinars, and local one-on-one training.
- Warm leads! No more bugging friends or family to buy insurance.
We work with a number of lead vendors for direct mail, internet,
and final expense leads that are optional for agents to
- Contracts with over 15 top A+ rated carriers in the United
States allow our agents to put their clients in the best position
- No contracts will be signed and absolutely no fees will be
charged. Seems strange to mention, but it is an industry-standard
to make agents sign a contract holding them captive and charging
agents for training, sales conferences, CRM access, etc. This is
all completely free and provided by Family First Life corporate
because our CEO believes it should be!
- Our training comes from agents in the field TODAY. No getting
told how to do your job by someone who hasn't done it for 10+
- There will be no boss watching over you - just leaders guiding
you when you ask for it. This means you will be completely
independent and need to be self-motivated to find success.
- Commission only sales that get directly deposited from the
carriers. No middle man taking a cut of your commission.
Keywords: Family First Life, Alexandria , Insurance Professional, Other , Manassas, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!