Security Officer- Flex
Company: Brosnan Risk Consultants
Posted on: November 26, 2022
SECURITY OFFICER FLEX/Floater SCHEDULEPremium Rate for those
with a Flexible SchedulePay rate: $18 an hour / paid weekly!MUST be
willing to work any given day and shift(s) available.Ideal
Candidate: Must have a clean drivers license w/ own personal
transportation, Hustle and Grit!Job location: Our Retail locations
in the Greater Philly Area. Together, we will create a mutually
beneficial opportunity 2nd & 3rd shifts will be our most common
need.Here at Brosnan Risk Consultants, our culture encourages and
supports diversity throughout the workplace! We offer both full
time and part time opportunities. We also pride ourselves on
promoting within. Many of our employees began their career as a
Security Officer and today we are proud to say they have become a
part of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT). We offer medical, dental
and vision coverage, along with 401K, (company match).We are an
Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not
discriminate in hiring based on sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin,
physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by federal, state/province, or local
- Flex Officers can be able will be scheduled for up to 12 hours
of shift work during the week and available upon request on the
weekends. Flex Officers MUST be able to work when needed.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a valid DCJS Guard License
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving
- Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication
- Must project a professional appearance
- Must have a reliable form of transportation
- Current driver's license and clean driving record required
- Brosnan is a drug free environment, must pass drug testMA
- Act as a crime deterrent while maintaining a positive and
professional demeanor at all times.
- Provide exceptional customer service while maintaining a safe
and secure work environment.
- Notify supervisors and on-site staff of any irregularities,
suspicious activities, security breaches and/or safety
- Conduct standardized reports that are prompt, professional and
accurate relative to incident.
- Remove wrongdoers or trespassers from the area.
- Must embody and promote company values while operating as a
highly visible deterrent on site.
- Perform various job related duties as assigned.
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity and important
occurrences.Requisition ID: 2022-3956 External Company URL:
www.brosnanrisk.com Street: 7413 Cushing Rd
Keywords: Brosnan Risk Consultants, Alexandria , Security Officer- Flex, Other , Manassas, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!