Multi CT Rad Technologist FSED PRN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Description IntroductionDo you have the career opportunities as
an Imaging Technologist that you want with your current employer?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Spotsylvania
Regional Medical Center's new Free Standing Emergency Department
which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare
services, HCA Healthcare.HCA Virginia's new standalone emergency
room (ER) in Fredericksburg, a department of Spotsylvania Regional
Medical Center, will be opening in early 2023. The state-of-the-art
ER will staff with board-certified emergency room physicians and
nurses, 24-hours a day, 365 days a year. Prominently located on
Route 3/Plank Road, this nearly 12,000 square-foot facility
neighboring Quarles Petroleum, Royal Farms, Lidl and Harrison
Crossing. Fredericksburg ER is just eight miles from the
Spotsylvania Regional Medical campus.Fredericksburg ER will
- 11 private treatment rooms - featuring one trauma room and 10
- Board-certified emergency medicine physicians trained in both
adult and pediatric care.
- Full-service emergency care.
- Advanced imaging for diagnostics and testing including CT,
X-ray and Ultrasound.
- On-site laboratory testing
- Free Ambulance service for direct admission to Spotsylvania
Regional Medical Center.
- Free Wi-Fi accessBenefitsSpotsylvania Regional Medical Center,
offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life,
career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want
to work as a(an) Multi CT Rad Technologist Spotsylvania FSED where
your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued?
If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this
could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and
expertise!Job Summary and QualificationsAs a multimodality CT/Rad
Technologist, you would operate CT equipment, to produce
cross-sectional images of patients' bones, organs and tissue used
to diagnose medical conditions. You will prepare patients for
procedures by explaining the process and positioning the patient to
capture optimal images requested by the physician.
- You will accurately interpret a physician's scanning
instructions, administer contrast materials, prepare and operate
the CT scan and X-Ray equipment.
- Assist the radiologist in administering medication and contrast
agents, performing biopsies and all types of care to patients.
- Prepare examination rooms for CT scan and/or invasive
procedures, as well as X-Ray.
- Monitor inventory of supplies during room rotation and maintain
- Graduate of an AMA approved School of Radiologic
- One year CT and X-Ray Experience.
- ARRT-CT Registered.
- Basic Life Support Certification. This role requires you to be
fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal
law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center has provided quality
healthcare services since 2010. We give patient's access to trained
physicians and advanced technology. Our 130+ bed hospital is one of
the leading community hospitals for the Fredericksburg area. The
center is a part of HCA Virginia, which is the commonwealth's most
comprehensive healthcare network. We offer a wide range of
inpatient and outpatient medical services. The services include a
24-hour emergency room, advanced-technology operating rooms, cancer
care center, advanced imaging, heart and vascular care, obstetrics
and neonatal care, intensive care and psychiatric care.At
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center, our care like family culture
extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are
committed to each other because when we join together, our patients
are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.HCA
Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In
recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas
HCA Healthcare Co-FounderIf you are looking for an opportunity that
provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Multi CT Rad Technologist Spotsylvania FSED opening.
We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates
will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and
apply today!We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Alexandria , Multi CT Rad Technologist FSED PRN, Other , Fredericksburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!