Company: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ
Posted on: November 25, 2022
We are hiring an *Experienced Duct Cleaner -*in Northern
Virginia and Suburban Maryland to serve our Residential clientsMy
Plumber Plus is a family owned and run company that has been in
business since 1982! With a fantastic reputation in the community,
we have no shortage of calls and are looking for outstanding Duct
Cleaners -to join our team!Duties of a Duct Cleaner:As a -duct
cleaner, it is your -job -to -clean -air -ducts -for heating and
cooling systems. Your -duties -include -cleaning -these systems,
providing basic maintenance, and performing inspections and advise
customers on safety concerns regarding -their home's HVAC units and
lead customers to informed and confident decisions. -What can they
do for -you?
- Provide stability - over 30% of their staff has been employed
10 years or longer.
- They've been in business for 40 years and have 5-star -reviews.
- They have a great benefits package (see full list below).
- They are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and
caring management team.
- They are growing and so are the opportunities for
- They provide ongoing training and professional
- They have box seats to the Nat's, Caps and Jiffy Lube Live for
employees to enjoy!
- Team events -for employees and their families.
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the
community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest
technology platforms in the industry.Responsibilities of the Duct
- Performs duct cleaning at residential locations
- Communicates the basic air duct cleaning process to
- Demonstrates professional knowledge of all company products and
- Accesses customer's HVAC systems appropriately
- Wears personal protective equipment as required
- Cleans and replaces registers
- Responds to customer concerns in a timely and professional
- Completes daily check-out/ check-in procedures, vehicle
inspections, and required departmental reporting - -Qualifications
of a Duct Cleaner:
- You must have at least 2+ years' experience -duct cleaning.
- Must be able to pass a Background check, drug test, and driving
- Must be -Energetic and Motivated
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must show attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- High School Diploma or GED required -Benefits for our
We offer great earning potentialPaid
vacation401k with company matchHealth, Vision and Dental
insuranceDynamic work environmentNo Shortage of CallsTool, iPhone
and iPad AllowanceFamily AtmosphereSupportive ManagementImmediate
hire with year-round -workUniforms -All qualified candidates will
receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will
not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran
status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal
opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test
are required to be considered for this position.
Keywords: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ, Alexandria , Duct Cleaner, Other , Dumfries, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!