Accounts Receivable (AR) Specialist 15706313
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Check out this amazing Accounts Receivable (AR) Specialist
opportunity to partner with a mission-driven non-profit!
Title: Accounts Receivable (AR) Specialist
Hourly Rate: $30.00/hour
Location: Hybrid - Alexandria, VA
Job Type: Contract-to-Hire
Prior experience using Dynamics SL and Microsoft Office is highly
- Deposits all checks to the bank (NCMEC uses remote check
deposit machines in the office)
- Work with the development team to prepare invoices for pledges
- Ensure that all checks, ACH deposits, and invoices are properly
documented, recorded and accounted.
- Record online donations received through online donation
- Coordinate with the development team to reconcile donation
records between Salesforce and the accounting system
- Coordinate with Regional offices to properly record donations
in the accounting system
- Assist with general ledger and bank reconciliations related to
cash, accounts receivable, and revenue.
- Maintain and prepare cash receipts and donations log
- Provide support in the Month/Quarter/Year end closing processes
and/or annual audits
- Cross-train and support team members.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, law enforcement
officials, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work
procedures, and instructions.
- Respond promptly when returning telephone calls and replying to
- Promote and exhibit loyalty to the National Center for Missing
and Exploited Children and the cause of protecting children
- Promote a professional image.
- Provide administrative assistance to the accounting
- Perform other tasks as requested.
Keywords: Cordia, Alexandria , Accounts Receivable (AR) Specialist 15706313, Other , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!