Site Safety & Health Officer
Company: Lifecycle Management LLC
Posted on: September 23, 2022
About Lifecycle Construction Services: Founded in 2007,
Lifecycle Construction Services provides Design-Build, Construction
Management and General Contracting Services for federal, state,
municipal and private clients. Lifecycle has delivered these
services on more than sixty military or government installations in
thirty states. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or
gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
military/protected veteran status, marital status, genetic
information, or any other factor protected by law. Site Safety &
Health Officer Summary of Position: Site Safety & Health Officer
will be responsible for all job-specific safety training and for
following all procedures to ensure the safety of the physical
environment for employees and sub-contractors. The successful
candidate must have a comprehensive knowledge of the day-to-day
safety field operations for their assigned project(s) and have
Associate Safety Professional, Certified Safety Trained Supervisor,
and/or Construction Health & Safety Technician certification(s).
Must provide onsite training for all field personnel and review and
monitor subcontractor safety program compliance. The SSHO is
responsible for performing safety management, surveillance,
inspections, and safety enforcement. Familiarity with DOD/ NAVFAC/
USACE construction requirements to include EM 385-1-1 and
applicable OSHA regulations a must. Position Responsibilities:
- Manage safety orientation program and provide ongoing
job-specific safety training.
- Coordinate and conduct safety meetings, to include materials,
agendas, minutes, and attendance.
- Facilitate "return to work program" with employees, medical
professionals, and project personnel.
- Serve as liaison for workers' compensation reporting, case
management, and recordkeeping.
- Conduct daily safety and health inspections and maintain a
- Conduct investigations and complete required reports.
- Maintain the OSHA Form 300 and Daily Production reports for
prime and subcontractors.
- Complete Contractor Self-Evaluation Checklist(s) and Monthly
- Maintain applicable safety reference material on the job
- Attend meetings as required.
- Develop, implement, and enforce accepted Accident Prevention
Plans and Activity Hazard Analysis.
- Ensure personnel and subcontractor compliance with safety and
- Maintain a list of hazardous chemicals on site and their
material safety data sheets.
- Ability to organize tasks and work efficiently without direct
- Other duties as assigned. PI189930889
Keywords: Lifecycle Management LLC, Alexandria , Site Safety & Health Officer, Other , Fredericksburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!