ACT Registered Nurse
Company: Lower Shore Clinic
Posted on: September 23, 2022
ASSERTIVE COMMUNITY TREATMENT (ACT) TEAM PSYCHIATRIC NURSE
- Personal stability, flexibility, energy, and commitment to
working effectively and respectfully with clients grappling with
severe mental illness.
- Credentials as Registered Nurse (RN) authorized under Health
Occupations Article, Annotated Code of Maryland, with current
license and insurance or at least two years' clinical experience
and plans to achieve credentials above.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a teamwork
- Highly developed organizational and communication skills.
- Availability for work including some evenings and weekends as
- Current CPR, driver's license and safe driving record.
- Privileged to carry out all duties, including client treatment
- Take part in all agency training programs as requested.
- Maintain a high quality of treatment with the ACT team as
measured by outcome measures, no-show rates, productivity, client
surveys, supervisory evaluation.
- Complete all regulatory documentation of client treatment and
share information in a timely manner with other professionals
working with client, both with the ACT team and, with client
permission, outside agencies.
- Plan and carry out individual, family, and group courses of
- Give shots and provide skilled nursing services as
- Collaborate with rehabilitation plans and staff in serving the
- Provide health promotion and training as requested.
- Using the electronic medical records, input data and following
through seeing services to their completion.
- Maintain total confidentiality and adhere to HIPAA law, CARF
accreditation standards and Maryland State Regulations.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor. Authority: Position
reports to the ACT Director, who provides administrative
supervision. Schedules, assignments, and evaluations will be
provided by the ACT Director, who may delegate as desired. The
Medical Director provides clinical supervision. Classification,
Salary, and Benefits: Regular, full or part-time position; exempt
from overtime; salary arranged by letter of appointment. Salary
Range is $70,000-$90,000. PI191406677
Keywords: Lower Shore Clinic, Alexandria , ACT Registered Nurse, Other , Cambridge, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!