Purchasing /Supply Coordinator FT 8a - 4:30p
Company: Birmingham Green Health Center for Comm Cnts
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Description BIRMINGHAM GREEN Purchasing Coordinator Full
Time Birmingham Green, a person-centered care focus community
located at 8605 Centreville Rd in Manassas, Virginia. We have been
providing high quality and affordable care for 91 years. SUMMARY:
The Purchasing / Supply Support Clerk is primarily responsible for
daily routine corrective activities throughout the facilities
according to established standards, guidelines, and supervision, as
assigned by the Purchasing Manager. He/She performs these
activities using safe, proper technical techniques, proper care and
use of equipment, and economical use of supplies. The Purchasing
/Supply Support Clerk interacts daily with residents and performs
these activities in a manner consistent with ensuring resident
rights, safety and dignity. Minimum Qualifications:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must be able to safely perform all essential job functions
without harm to self or others with or without reasonable
- Basic knowledge of computers and must be proficient in MS
- Background in healthcare. Essential Functions:
- Evaluates the current inventory levels and conducts
- Distributes supplies to the units and conducts inventory of the
- Documents medical supplies distributed.
- Receives deliveries and verifies products.
- Receive and deliver incoming/outgoing supplies to various
- Adheres to organization, federal and state OSHA regulations and
- Adheres to organization policies concerning Resident's
- Must be able to lift without restrictions.
- Related Duties and Responsibilities: Helps in keeping stock
rooms orderly and equipment ready for use.
- Performs any other duties required to help patient care and
maintenance of a smoothly operating department.
- Participates in in-service, projects, or committees as
- Demonstrates flexibility, open mindedness, and versatility in
adjusting to changing environments and requirements as
- Commits to continually improving his/her skills through
participation in educational opportunities whether offered on the
job, within, or outside of the facility, to increase knowledge of
- Audits equipment and maintains inventory list of beds,
mattresses, mats, concentrators, nebulizers, tabs, motion
detectors, coolers, etc.
- Other duties as assigned. Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision,
Long-term disability, Life insurance, Legal guard plan and Pet
insurance · 23 days paid time off (employees can accrue up to 240
hours of paid time off) · 10 Paid Holidays · Retirement plans
through the Virginia Retirement System (VRS) – www.varetire.org ·
Tuition Reimbursement · Employee Assistance Program (EAP) ·
Employee Discounts - LifeMart · Employee Discounts - Cafeteria How
to Apply If you have been thinking about making a change and you
want to make the right change in 2022; then this opportunity is for
you. Birmingham Green 8605 Centreville Rd. Manassas, VA 20110 Attn:
Barbara Benson, HR Manager 703-257-6245 - Phone 703-257-0811- Fax
Come be a part of an extraordinary community and an exceptional
team. Birmingham Green is an affirmative action and equal
opportunity employer. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Keywords: Birmingham Green Health Center for Comm Cnts, Alexandria , Purchasing /Supply Coordinator FT 8a - 4:30p, Other , Manassas, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!